IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Perhaps that’s why you aren’t him...no self belief

I don't get that. And I think most of our supporters will say that I m right. I have nothing against Lee but I just feel he is not a manager for a PL team. Nothing will change that except a weird turn of things that I don't see.

5 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Two most creative players, Eliasson and Palmer, left out again. 

I feel sorry for Palmer, he would be absolutely tearing up this division under a manager that plays to his strengths.

I think your right Lee is destroying him what a waste I'm sure a decent manager would get a lot more out of him

I don’t know what our fans want? We are still in the mix and improving year on year, we’re still 4th...5th...8th...10th. Call yourselves City fans? You need to be happy clappy like me. Happy clap clap happy clap. Love watching us play crap and lose. At least we aren’t going down! Happy clappy clap clap ?? 

Just now, Robin101 said:

Seriously though, how have we managed to go from two of the most exciting/best results of the season against Huddersfield and then Fulham to this...?

I know we’ve had some poor performances but I didn’t see another LJ losing streak coming on. Thought we’d moved beyond those days.

Only another six defeats to go then?

2 minutes ago, RedsTilliDie said:

I’m completely bamboozled about the opinions that people believe semenyo should come on for Weimann , top goal scorer at the moment with one of the hardest work ethics . Whereas semenyo is an unproven striker who looks unready for the championship ????

Work ethic not really getting us anywhere is it? One thing I can say is I don’t think there has been a lack of effort. More seems like a lack of plans causing a lack of confidence. Maybe some footballers instead of workers would help? Though it is true about Semenyo. A footballer in there somewhere but would feel like just a hope it appears today

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

I'd rather go for option 3....and that's have neither of them on the field.

I'd rather have Taylor these days....and that's saying something 

I agree with this in situations like this I think Taylor is missed in this team , although he was never the top goal scorer when he came on it felt like the game could change 

I'm beginning to think we are 4 strikers short, not 2! Awful partnership up top. Just don't get why LJ keeps playing them both together. Fam hold up play good at times. Been good recently. Needs better around him.

16 minutes ago, hodge said:

CB's caught playing a high line, can't be that high up against a striker quicker than you

Yes you can but you have to put pressure on the passer.

Just got in, red button recording....Bleeding Cardiff.  So now about to watch second half live.

Doesn't look like I’ve missed much!

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'm talking about 2 specific players. I'm not defending the performance but to ask why we rated Nagy and Massengo when they were unplayable earlier in the season is fickle at best.

Not fickle but past glories and all that. Neither have performed to their capabilities for many weeks now. I know they are good players but today they have coughed up the ball every time they have had it. Yes they were great months ago butI don’t think it is unreasonable to ask what either of them have done in the last month or so. 

Oh. And if we had a half decent manager in the dressing room right now he'd change the set up, motivate the players, and tear them apart in the second half. We have ample talent in our squad to turn this around. Lest we do so I'd simply say that we shouldn't be in this predicament in the first place. 

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Don’t panic, we will find our identity in the second half. 

We have been searching for nearly 4 years now though...

During those 4 years we've found it regularly.

The problem is that no sooner have we found it than we go and lose it and the search starts all over again.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

It no coincidence that every single playmaker we ever have is shit under Johnson. 

The think that boils my piss even more is that when we had Pack in midfield his lack of mobility made it difficult to play a midfielder who can create but maybe isn't the best defensively, but now with Nagy and Smith or Massengo we can have a Palmer, dare I say it Tomlin would be ******* brilliant in a advanced roll with Nagy and Massengo to do the leg work for him. 

10 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Two most creative players, Eliasson and Palmer, left out again. 

I feel sorry for Palmer, he would be absolutely tearing up this division under a manager that plays to his strengths.

I can’t like this post enough.

Our two most creative players should be playing , starting , regularly particularly against a Charlton side bereft of quality and confidence.

This second half is massive for us now . 

I am at Isewater junior’s home in deepest Devon he has put the match on on his giant screen and everyone is extracting the Mickey out of the club . 

This is  a chance to get my grandson in to the City family.

Nice on Weiman 

2 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

I don’t know what our fans want? We are still in the mix and improving year on year, we’re still 4th...5th...8th...10th. Call yourselves City fans? You need to be happy clappy like me. Happy clap clap happy clap. Love watching us play crap and lose. At least we aren’t going down! Happy clappy clap clap ?? 

Dont put your house on that mate, stranger things have happened like a certain team coming for us

This dreadful we are playing Charlton reserve side there full first team is out with injuries , they had not win in 11 before we turned up and decided to give them the easiest game they are going to get all season, we are truly bad nothing is coming off our passing is slow and poor, and we have zero up top, we need to change things but who we got that's better really dose show how poor the players are who come in no depth at all, we need 7-8 in Jan or just another season of nothing if we are Lucky , so disappointing to day 

Sorry but we are a mess no shots on target, very little creativity on the bench (apart from Eliasson) Palmer and others creative players not even in the squad.. LJ panicking again chopping and changing as he has no clues how to set the team up...losing streak looks to continue unless we change something soon...

and anybody hoping for a striker in by the end of January I fear by then with 4 games in January it could all be for nothing we need striker in the day the window opens... For the love of God someone get a shot on target...

Archived