IGNORED

Anniversary kit isn't on store?

Unan

2 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I think you've misread his post slightly. He's referring to the game at the Britannia in the season that we also played them at Wembley. 

Okay, but the initial reply was with regard to a strip City wore and remained unbeaten in, which wasn’t the AWS Final one off strip!

1 minute ago, East End Old Boy said:

Okay, but the initial reply was with regard to a strip City wore and remained unbeaten in, which wasn’t the AWS Final one off strip!

He wasn't claiming it was. We wore a one-off kit for the away game at Stoke too. It's that kit he is referring to, not the one worn in the AWS final.

I genuinely thought the anniversary kit was a joke and they were going to release a 'real' kit.

I can only assume they were after similar viral exposure to that Huddersfield Paddy Power stunt. We didn't get any of that and were left with a dodgy looking kit (that I barely saw anyone wearing at the game) and fans a bit perplexed.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Did we, that’s some memory!

Apologies for the confusion @East End Old Boy but @elhombrecito is right in what I was 'trying' to say

I guess it is VERY random remembering this, very possibly the last City shirt I bought, I can remember buying it just before boarding the CATS coach. I remember it was freezing that day and only bought it as an extra layer of clothing

4 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

A one off ?? That makes it a bigger question of why the **** have I got that shirt ? I was at Stoke that night though ?

I think it was made and sold that season but only worn once opposed to only being made once, sure I have this at home somewhere as well. Same happened with the white away kit on the promotion and JPT season, we wore the purple and lime as away but really we had this away shirt:

Image result for bristol city 2014 shirt white

On 09/03/2020 at 08:05, bris red said:

Bayern showing the world how an anniversary kit should look like.. absolute class. Who ever signed off the design of ours needs to be sacked!

7A8DB7BB-6550-4C1F-B28A-436D20716470.jpeg

I thought ours was shite, until I saw this..! 
That is horrific..! Far worse than ours..! 
Ours is shite, but it’s obvious what it’s trying to do. 
That is just vile..! 

On 11/03/2020 at 00:27, Bar BS3 said:

I thought ours was shite, until I saw this..! 
That is horrific..! Far worse than ours..! 
Ours is shite, but it’s obvious what it’s trying to do. 
That is just vile..! 

I have to agree, looks like a bunch of office workers who have thrown on T shirts for a game after work.  

Ours still hurts my eye mind.

Archived