Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

2 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

What a natural.

He provided genuinely insightful commentary and a shed a light on what the coaching set up and dressing room’s like. 

He was fantastic. Can we have him every week?

Interesting to hear that the goalkeeping coaches are involved in more than that, especially defensive structure and set pieces.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Really very good.

Sensibly corrected the idiot commentator & gave intelligent insight all through the game.

As someone said on Twitter he is Sky Sports standard, not Robins TV.

He’s certainly raised the bar and really makes it far more of a professional set-up with him included.

As an aside, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him have a great coaching future in the game. Really smart guy. 

• Like 1

Perhaps needs a swear-filter the way he pronounces ‘third’ 😂😂

As for Knights, I think she fancies him. She’s flirted throughout and possibly wet her knickers. 

• Haha 1

You can send direct feedback to Dave.Barton@bcfc.co.uk

I think RobinsTV has improved this season. The co-commentators have been great, Rene was fantastic today. More importantly I think the decision to trim the build up to just 30 minutes, ditching things like higher or lower in the process, has been a good one. Still room for some improvements, but I feel they'll come in time.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Really very good.

Sensibly corrected the idiot commentator & gave intelligent insight all through the game.

As someone said on Twitter he is Sky Sports standard, not Robins TV.

Thats the other part of his role we are paying for 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

You can send direct feedback to Dave.Barton@bcfc.co.uk

I think RobinsTV has improved this season. The co-commentators have been great, Rene was fantastic today. More importantly I think the decision to trim the build up to just 30 minutes, ditching things like higher or lower in the process, has been a good one. Still room for some improvements, but I feel they'll come in time.

Is Downsy still on it?

Just now, Davefevs said:

Thats the other part of his role we are paying for 😂😂😂

I am saying nothing, but that comment above about “people say he’s a crap signing“ as if he really was signed for his summarising 😂

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

What a natural.

He provided genuinely insightful commentary and a shed a light on what the coaching set up and dressing room’s like. 

He was fantastic. Can we have him every week?

He was terrific and what a wonderful Irish lilt. And with a name like that, he could easily have hosted a Saturday night music show like Val Doonican (ask your Grandad). Rene Gilmartin and the Gilmartinettes. You'll have to excuse me, the Nurse is about to administer my afternoon pills.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Harry said:

Perhaps needs a swear-filter the way he pronounces ‘third’ 😂😂

As for Knights, I think she fancies him. She’s flirted throughout and possibly wet her knickers. 

Just like my Nanny and Pappy!

1 hour ago, westred1 said:

Very insightful and analytical. Refreshing to hear.

His knowledge is absolutely embarrassing Lisa Knights in the post-match. She’s so bad it’s painful.

That’s not really fair, her role is to hold it together, prompt comments and get others to discuss the technical side. She is top quality for what her job is

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I am saying nothing, but that comment above about “people say he’s a crap signing“ as if he really was signed for his summarising 😂

No, he was signed for his coaching and as emergency 3rd choice keeper whilst JoJo went out on loan.

He sounds quite knowledgeable as well though in his co commentator role.