IGNORED

Reading (Merged)

Lanterne Rouge

Biggest point regarding us is the quality of the passing from both sides - we are nowhere near that level in terms of skill and confidence!

The other main difference is the commitment from both sides - press press press and not one player hiding!

Their fans should be proud, as we would be, with that kind of work ethic!

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Biggest point regarding us is the quality of the passing from both sides - we are nowhere near that level in terms of skill and confidence!

The other main difference is the commitment from both sides - press press press and not one player hiding!

Their fans should be proud, as we would be, with that kind of work ethic!

Especially Dabo’s pass across his box.???

only watched first 5 minutes then Mrs Fevs wanted to watch Corrers.

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Especially Dabo’s pass across his box.???

only watched first 5 minutes then Mrs Fevs wanted to watch Corrers.

Haha. Doesn't she have a video machine, PVR or something?  I make Mrs Robin watch Corrie when the footie has finished ?

HT still 1-0, though stats seem to suggest Reading slightly on top.

Will be nice if Reading drop 3 points tonight, though with the way we have been playing lately, I guess we ought to be taking more interest in the other end of the table ?

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Haha. Doesn't she have a video machine, PVR or something?  I make Mrs Robin watch Corrie when the footie has finished ?

HT still 1-0, though stats seem to suggest Reading slightly on top.

Will be nice if Reading drop 3 points tonight, though with the way we have been playing lately, I guess we ought to be taking more interest in the other end of the table ?

I gave up there, there is a pvr but football is a living room no no! Big screen in dining room, with Mac mini, pvr and firestick all hidden behind, so uninterrupted sport if and when I want!

quite apart from that who wants to watch wall to wall crime scene investigations from the US? The tv in living room is 4K led or whatever and nothing in HD gets watched!

9 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

First defeat but I thought that Reading looked the business. A lot of good technical players, and I can see them staying the course. Never gave up at 3-1 either, going into injury time. A good game to watch, I enjoyed it.

Coventry have been a entertaining / good watch when I’ve seen them too 

50 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Seen a few Reading fans mentioning them having multiple injuries. Obviously that's lies, it's only us who have a bundle of injuries because of [insert wild conspiracy theory here].

Surely they can sell the madjeski stadium to themselves again and get a few new faces in during January.

Archived