IGNORED

Team for - Derby (A) - Sat 30th Jan 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Derby County Win
    • Draw
    • Bristol City Win
    • We got to see Wayne Rooney so we all win!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/21 at 15:01

4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Derby are absolutely woeful.

I don’t know what that makes us, but this is the worst game of football I’ve seen in a long, long time

I know it's no worse than the 1960s, I know its the same for both sides etc etc, but can't help feeling that this pitch contributes to how poor this is as a game.

2 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

We are struggling so who does he bring on Martin. So even less chance of a goal or even a shot. Commentator just quoted all those goals he has scored. Sorry but thats in the past. But hoping he might just remember what he used to do.

Alternatively he's brought on the guy whose had the 2nd most assists for us this season

When the pitch is like this, your midfield is weak & you have 3 upfront surely you stop all this trying to play short nonsense (which we aren’t very good at anyway) & go more direct...??

Its not rocket science & yet we seem to have been completely caught out by the conditions. Very very naive tactics from a rookie coach.

5 minutes ago, La Plage said:

My usual comment would be on the bright side I saved a tenner by not watching the match, can’t even use that today, what a waste of money at least if I spent £2.50 on the audio version I would have watched it???

COYR let’s get all our strikers on and have a good go the last 20???

having wasted a tenner watching the Huddersfield game I decided not to bother - it's more interesting following it on this thread 

Archived