IGNORED

Team for - Derby (A) - Sat 30th Jan 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Derby County Win
    • Draw
    • Bristol City Win
    • We got to see Wayne Rooney so we all win!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/21 at 15:01

Just now, Banjo Island said:

Wells on the wing has to be a tactical master class from deano holden one of the championships goal scorer for the last 6 seasons we sign him and shove him out wide well done dean

Would really love him to be questioned on it as to the reasons why it happens so often. 

Why do we play so many players out of position?

Surely they were signed in their strongest position not with a view of playing them somewhere else

Lansbury better start honing his goalkeeping skills at this rate, or get an injury in training on Tuesday to avoid his career crashing

Just now, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Tried out a new drinking game today: shot every time Palmer gets caught on the ball and loses possession. Unfortunately I ran out of whiskey after the first 70 minutes...

Should try the game I play,you start with 20 shots of vodka and take away the amount of shots city have every game,I’ve been permanently pissed for 4 years 

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Surely they were signed in their strongest position not with a view of playing them somewhere else

Lansbury better start honing his goalkeeping skills at this rate, or get an injury in training on Tuesday to avoid his career crashing

Coaches think it makes them look all clever and innovative.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Ummm maybe cos everyone else is injured ?

Archived