IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

So so easy for Cardiff, they are a mile off Brentford but they have still been able to walk this.

Yep - we get done by the tricky, intricate skillful teams a la Brentford and also get done by the teams that play with physicality.  We are in no mans land style wise at the moment.  

4 minutes ago, ciderwithtommy said:

Worst home performance I can ever remember 

Always a big call to say that but really woeful this afternoon. In terms of effort and organisation up there with the 6-0 thrashing by Cardiff in GJs time - players not appearing to care about the result and not playing for the manager.

I’ve always been very pro-Semenyo but for me the last few performances from him have been awful. Lots of the ball but pass completion must be less than 10%, really wasteful and no end product whatsoever.

Williams I thought looked lively but got a bit bullied today, Lansbury a few decent passes. 

Otherwise complete shit to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Ashton is not going to do that when he is reputedly paid £500k a year!

I know; i said it a bit tongue in cheek and therein lies the problem; with no honour and with Steve not wanting to admit he has made a poor appointment, again, this mid table mediocrity, if lucky, will continue.

That was dreadful, absolutely terrible.

Sorry but Holden out.

£33M of centre halves plus multi £M players all over the park and we would lose to Cadbury Heath at the moment.

What we need was stood in the visiting dugout today, an experienced Manager, not the apprentice of our previous Manager. I’m not saying we should have had McCarthy but someone of his ilk.

Thats Cardiff’s first win this YEAR by all accounts and it was soo easy.

CRAP City, absolute crap!

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Yep - we get done by the tricky, intricate skillful teams a la Brentford and also get done by the teams that play with physicality.  We are in no mans land style wise at the moment.  

If it was a fashion show we’d turn up in flares and a kipper tie

Just now, petehinton said:

I’ve always stuck by and said you can’t judge Holden with all the injuries. But after that I’d say he’s under pressure to save his job, with Watford and Reading next league games too. 

Agreed. I really can’t see how anyone can argue that he’s not out of his depth after today’s shambles. 

We really didn't show up today.

Holden was a good caretaker coach, but as with 99% of appointed caretakers he's not good enough to be our manager really.

He needs to go. This squad is good, and could perform so much better with a more experienced manager.

Nothing against DH personally, but he's just out of his depth; it was a bit unfair of the board to give him the job to be honest. Really bad place to cut your teeth in your first management job; somewhere the manager has just been fired for not making the top six.

Archived