IGNORED

SL on radio bristol

Curr Avon

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

Could not have been less of a vote of confidence! Carefully avoided re-endorsing Holden's credibility (just said go back to the reasons we had last summer) - rattled off all the support they've given him, and then said Dean knows what he needs to do, which sounded much more to me like a threat about coming results than an endorsement. 

All I hear in SL is someone who knows he may be pulling the plug very soon and doesn't want to double down on backing.

Not a "we'll fight them on the beaches" speech. As flat a bottle of soft pop.

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

Could not have been less of a vote of confidence! Carefully avoided re-endorsing Holden's credibility (just said go back to the reasons we had last summer) - rattled off all the support they've given him, and then said Dean knows what he needs to do, which sounded much more to me like a threat about coming results than an endorsement. 

All I hear in SL is someone who knows he may be pulling the plug very soon and doesn't want to double down on backing.

Just now, Mendip City said:

Oh we’re looking for better than 12th..... I foolishly thought we were looking for the play-offs this year. 

reading between the lines.... hope to hang on as long as possible and change in the summer. 

Correct

9 minutes ago, Olé said:

Just now, Curr Avon said:

We are going to lose a lot of money this year

We lost 10 million last year

The reality is we're losing an awful lot of money, its  a painful experience Ed

Yep, player contracts are a shitter.

But they deserve it.

Archived