IGNORED

Barnsley (H) - Sat 20th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Bristol Sport Customer Survey  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Barnsley Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Who do you TRUST the MOST to pick the next head coach?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/21 at 15:01

Just now, Garland-sweden said:

Lucky to be 0-0 ht. Barnsley the better team. We seem to be afraid when we have the ball, nothing so far. We could have a pen against us. Some changes in ht, Hope We can make this game but I dont know how. COYR!!!

Dike was attempting a front somersault with triple pike for that dive.

6 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

How the hell did the men at the top ever allow this football  club to deteriorate to this level?

Think we also have to question the players mental strength during all of this. I'm not sure Pep could improve this. The lack of basic football quality on the pitch is astonishing. If this is a what the Bristol City team are like and they've somehow forgotten how to play basic football, then it's time for them all to go and we start again when the new man arrives.  Might be easier just to start a fresh rather that let the rot spread for longer.

Not many of this lot deserve their pay or to wear the shirts.

Missed some of the early stages.

Not exactly enjoyable but seems like we've shown a bit more endeavour etc at least? Barnsley the better side so far from what I've seen.

Not convinced by the team selection though it is nice to see Sessegnon back. Distinct lack of possession and creativity so far.

A midfield of Vyner and Lansbury...with Palmer and then Semenyo and Diedhiou ahead feels a broken side structurally IMO.

Could we have had a case for a pen right before halftime or nothing in it really?

Mariappa as a 34 year old CB, I'd be targetting were I Barnsley with their young and energetic side/style.

Just now, Prinny said:

There's a second half. Urgh.

Fear not it’ll be just as shite as the first ....consistency see 

Just now, Prinny said:

Just now, Prinny said:

14 minutes ago, dREDful said:

That was probably worse than anything we've served up so far this season. These two "coaches" have no business being here. 

Ugliest footballing Bristol City team I've ever seen. SOD, Tinnion and Millen's City teams would walk these of the park. 

An absolute dinosaur footballing club. 

Which is ironic, may as well have gone for Warnock. At least his dinosaur football produces results

Archived