IGNORED

Do the next 3 games matter?

Marina's Rolls Royce

17 hours ago, spudski said:

Yes a win is great, but at this moment it's more important to play people and see whether they are good enough or have the right attitude. Blooding youth and weeding out the weak established.

I'd like to know whether 4231 is going to be the preferred formation for next season...or we are just playing it to suit strengths of what players are available.

If former...will we recruit and release based on that preferred formation?

If so...would Wells be seen as the main striker next season or played in left? If main striker...why does he continue with Fam?

Hard to tell with so many injured out. Unfortunately NP hasn't been able to see the quality of our injured players.

Not sure  3 remaining games that really mean nothing now, well apart from pride will tell NP whether any of them are good enough as certain players seem able to turn on or off their skill, attitude, application etc like a tap.

7 hours ago, pillred said:

Not sure  3 remaining games that really mean nothing now, well apart from pride will tell NP whether any of them are good enough as certain players seem able to turn on or off their skill, attitude, application etc like a tap.

And that's all part of it...attitude and application, regardless of result are major factors in being a reliable professional. Any new coach would be looking to learn something from these matches.

The fact certain players can't be arsed even when they have to impress a new coach speaks volumes imo.

These last games don’t mean much in terms of the league position, City are pretty much safe but they are an opportunity to finish the campaign on a high which can carry over to next season.

I think Nige already knows the strengths and weaknesses of the players and unless two or three of them have absolute blinders in these last three matches I doubt his opinion will change.

Skill, attitude and application is this not the same outside of football. NP will know by now which players he expects will not for fill the three disiplines you have listed. Expect a few changes today.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

These last games don’t mean much in terms of the league position, City are pretty much safe but they are an opportunity to finish the campaign on a high which can carry over to next season.

I think Nige already knows the strengths and weaknesses of the players and unless two or three of them have absolute blinders in these last three matches I doubt his opinion will change.

City are safe. Mathematically so too.

10 hours ago, pillred said:

If you believe Bristol Live, the manager's future depends on them.

Archived