IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I personally love @Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan's unbridled hatred of all things Gas.

I just have a sort of dislike and distaste for the Blue Few - in fact I'm quite friendly with a number of their fans and even have had a few beers with one of their directors.

However, POHH's posts about them not only shows a great memory for all their hilarious naffness, hideousness and failure, but are also very funny.

More power to his elbow!

Seconded. @Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan is effortlessly articulate, doesn’t suffer fools and rips Gastards apart with logic for fun.

I’m not about to blow his cover and I don’t mean to embarrass him, but I’ve witnessed  him deliver some adroit putdowns on other platforms to the unwashed, incestuous 2014/15 FA Trophy First Round runners-up. It’s best described as a well-delivered knuckle sandwich couched in flowery prose. 

Never change, Pete! ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Listening to Ben Garners pre match interview when asked about his time at the swamp he said he was asked to change the style of football and introduce younger players just like he's done at Swindon but all that takes time to work which he wasn't given. He also had family issues with one of his children so maybe their loyal bunch should study the facts before slating the guy. 

dont let us down today mr taylor 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

That has been on my mind!! Just wondering how the swamp will cope with the rain and how Barton will cope with the pressure knowing Flynn is leaving Newport and could be ready to step in?

There’s no doubt Flynn has done a great job in tough circumstances at Newport & he’s probably reached the end due to not being able to keep pulling rabbits out of a hat. However , it’s pretty obvious that everything behind the scenes with the 15’ers is much worse. I think pep or klopp would struggle with the fake shiek in charge . It’s fantastic really & everything those ***** deserve ?

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jim Davey said:

Dont them pricks normaly do well against swindon ?

We did the double over them last season 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

There’s no doubt Flynn has done a great job in tough circumstances at Newport & he’s probably reached the end due to not being able to keep pulling rabbits out of a hat. However , it’s pretty obvious that everything behind the scenes with the 15’s is much worse. I think pep or klopp would struggle with the fake shiek in charge . It’s fantastic really & everything those ***** deserve ?

Good post! 

6 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

We did the double over them last season 

Good post! 

All joking aside & please don’t think  I’m having a pop as you’re a good poster on here. I’ve never seen swindon as a rival really until 2014/2015 & that away game I was at ? although it all came good in the end . I really do hope you smash those ******* today . For 90 minutes I’ll have a second team to support behind our mighty reds ?

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

All joking aside & please don’t think  I’m having a pop as you’re a good poster on here. I’ve never seen swindon as a rival really until 2015 & that away game I was at ? although it all came good in the end . I really do hope you smash those ******* today . For 90 minutes I’ll have a second team to support behind our mighty reds ?

Cheers Kingswood and likewise there's a lot of decent posters on your forum as mentioned before all clubs have their idiots who ruin things for the majority and from your perspective you got sweet revenge in the home game and winning the league?