IGNORED

for all you hoards hell bent on going to Hull,away,whatever happens against Derby

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Hull - won four on the trot, scoring 7 and conceding 1.

Away at Reading saturday.

Given the current situation, its a hell of a long way to travel to probably see us get stuffed.

Can't see past 300 max travelling.

We haven't taken that few away on a Saturday for years have we ? Be about 500 I reckon ?

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

For some reason thought it would be a good away day so I’ll be there. Will keep the route there in mind. 

Went there a couple of seasons back when we had a sniff of the playoffs.  Was a cracking Saturday night out if you’re staying over.  Lovely people and good traditional boozers or more modern places, whatever takes your fancy.   

• Like 2

Anyone on here make it to Hull in 90/91? I think meself and @77 punk did. The snow and ice lay roundabout that day, deep and crisp and Stephen Lansdown as I recall. Took some getting to that one. And standing in an icy, uncovered and treachorous away end, with locals - such as there were at Hull in them days - chucking balls of snow and ice at us (probably). We were "super fans" back then, of course, me and @77 punk. Not so much nowadays, though. The ravages of middle age have put paid to that.

Oh to be fit young fellas like @Never to the dark side and that Ole and @RedM again, taking off around the country to follow the boys in red. Sigh....