IGNORED

Passive

Gazred

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Imho they have a plan, a joined up club, all pulling towards executing that plan.  In Huddersfield’s case, an awareness that there might be some pain in re-setting (following relegation).  In both cases, they stuck to the plan, because they thought it was the right plan.

If SL believed in Pearson in May when he gave him a 3 year contract, it would be interesting to find out whether he still does.  If he doesn’t, is it the plan or the person he doesn’t believe in?  That’s what I’d be asking.

We certainly have some sort of plan, not many know what it is though or who/what it involves....apart from one man and he dont want to tell.

Have to agree that due FFP we will have to see our best players depart, I don’t think we will gain as much as some think, the market is still very depressed!

Even worse we will be be buying in at a premium due to the fact we are deep in the smelly stuff and have to buy to survive! 
Very shrewd business to be done - but are the club up to it?

Hope I am wrong but the future is not looking good.

11 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Have to agree that due FFP we will have to see our best players depart, I don’t think we will gain as much as some think, the market is still very depressed!

Even worse we will be be buying in at a premium due to the fact we are deep in the smelly stuff and have to buy to survive! 
Very shrewd business to be done - but are the club up to it?

Hope I am wrong but the future is not looking good.

Sad aint it, even the gappers seem to be coming up on the rails, wtf are we doing :dunno: