IGNORED

John Tyndall Leader Of The Bnp Found Dead

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Didn't mind Heath. Bit of a knob but meant well. Tone seems to make decisions that would make Mr Bean puke. He is a blunderer.

But Thatcher...oooh baby...let me get my dancing shoes on.... dance.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Nah I wish. His sort spout on about n**g*rs and p**k*s in front of their mates at meetings but let him go down the Dockland Stettlement off City road and have a meeting there.

Here chick chick chicken....

Good riddance-bad rubbish

Guest MaloneFM

RIGHT ladies and gentlemen...roll up, roll up you all have ONE thunderbolt each.

The lord has set the pace with our poisoned minded chum being sent off to be Louis Armstrongs and Jesse Owens butler for eternity.

So who gets your thunderbolt (YOU ROG!) nope to obvious. No one on the forum.

Mine would have gone to Scrappy Doo but it HAS to be Thatcher.

I would never really want to kill anyone of course, but if we are talking worst enemies, MARTIN ALLEN ranting.gif There is something about his grin and his big mouth that just makes me want to hit him, not to mention the way his team play football.

RIGHT ladies and gentlemen...roll up, roll up you all have ONE thunderbolt each.

The lord has set the pace with our poisoned minded chum being sent off to be Louis Armstrongs and Jesse Owens butler for eternity.

So who gets your thunderbolt (YOU ROG!) nope to obvious. No one on the forum.

June Sarpong.

Guest pentlandsl

You can tell the kids are on tonight - the very fact that the BNP exist - despite the fact that the majority of people (myself included) despise their political ideals - shows that democracy is alive and well in this country (despite Tony Blair).

Despising a person because of their beliefs and being glad they are dead is just one step away from a Mugabe or Ayatollah type regime.

Thatcher, despite her odd faults (meglomania?) took brave (if unpopular) decisions which have led to the strong economy we now have (and which Blair has stolen the credit for - lying git) - forget the Spitting Image character assination and check the real history.

Now, off to bed kiddiwinks, its school tomorrow!

pentlandsl

I take my hat off to you sir.

I was about to say something along exactly the same lines.

To continue the theme of the thread, if I had this "wish" I would strike down any-body who establishes an opinion based on what they read on the front page of the Mirror.

As soon as someone comes up with a different idea politically they are classed as either being a racist or a Nazi.

You can tell the kids are on tonight - the very fact that the BNP exist - despite the fact that the majority of people (myself included) despise their political ideals - shows that democracy is alive and well in this country (despite Tony Blair).

Despising a person because of their beliefs and being glad they are dead is just one step away from a Mugabe or Ayatollah type regime.

Thatcher, despite her odd faults (meglomania?) took brave (if unpopular) decisions which have led to the strong economy we now have (and which Blair has stolen the credit for - lying git) - forget the Spitting Image character assination and check the real history.

Yeah shout 2 u Pentlands....I think your supposed to just shut up and go along with the majority on this board though...specially if its just trendy to join in with something most of them know s0d all about....anyway....well said chant6ez.gif again.. chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

Agree fully with that about Maggie doing good for the country. In France and Germany unemployment is about 10%, and something drastic needs to be done, but teh government are to scared to do so, as they think everyone will go on strike.

Lighten up mate... It's (mostly!) a bit of fun (although I really would like dubya to get dead!)

And as for Thatcher's legacy then it depends on how you look at it don't you think?! Looks good from Bradley Stoke but less so from elsewhere...

Hooray for creating yuppies and destroy the 'british' community... Quick, everyone look out for themselves.. quick!

Guest MaloneFM

WOW an opinion on who you'd like to top is turning into a political debate...how...interesting...

And thank you for calling me a kiddy. Its been a long time since I was one you know... crying.gif

Despite my reticence about arguing politics on a football messageboard I can't pass this one up.

Thatcher's management of the economy was nothing short of appalling and she in no way contributed to the stability we have now other than to make it harder to achieve. An absolutely massive public debt, boom/bust cycle, 15% interest rates... need I go on?

One of the few things the "new" Labour government has done well since coming to power was balancing out the economy and getting us out of the cycle that the Thatcher and Major governments had got us into.

Nibor

Guest MaloneFM
Despite my reticence about arguing politics on a football messageboard I can't pass this one up.

Thatcher's management of the economy was nothing short of appalling and she in no way contributed to the stability we have now other than to make it harder to achieve.  An absolutely massive public debt, boom/bust cycle, 15% interest rates... need I go on?

One of the few things the "new" Labour government has done well since coming to power was balancing out the economy and getting us out of the cycle that the Thatcher and Major governments had got us into.

Nibor

ok..great..so who cops a thunderbolt then?

Archived