IGNORED

John Tyndall Leader Of The Bnp Found Dead

Guest MaloneFM

One of the few things the "new" Labour government has done well since coming to power was balancing out the economy and getting us out of the cycle that the Thatcher and Major governments had got us into.

Nibor

Even though it was Majors government that started off balancing the economy.All "new" Labour has done is carried it through.

I'd like to get rid of all those people who want to come here and preach hatred of people to anyone.

Like that bloke who has been banned from a lot of EU countries but is coming here.

If it don't make sense, and isnt "right" then don't let them do it.

Why are the government allowing people to come here who want to say these sort of things, think they partly (I said partly) have themselves to blame for things like the 7th of July happening when they keep throwing our doors open to bigots and idiots like this!

Dollymarie

For all the Maggie Thatcher sympathisers on here I'll never forget the dole queues under her regime - over 4 million at one stage and I was one of them. Yes !!!! Tory Blair can take 'credit' for following in Thatcher's footsteps with unaffordable housing for the young and heavy taxation as under the Tories. With Tory Blair's son Euen safely evacuated to the USA, he's obviously not interested in staying to fight the war in Iraq that his father helped to start.

For all the Maggie Thatcher sympathisers on here I'll never forget the dole queues under her regime - over 4 million at one stage and I was one of them. Yes !!!! Tory Blair can take 'credit' for following in Thatcher's footsteps with unaffordable housing for the young and heavy taxation as under the Tories. With Tory Blair's son Euen safely evacuated to the USA, he's obviously not interested in staying to fight the war in Iraq that his father helped to start.

What ....safely evacuated to a country that had 2 planes flown into 2 of the biggest buildings in the world killing over 5000 people not so long ago..... ranting.gif

And for my second thunderbolt, I nominate, Smilee Smilee Carol Smilee! 

Is that one too obvious?

Ooh, ooh, Charlie Dimmock!  Jeffrey Archer!

Father and son Dunceford's.....on 2nd thoughts no....they might get someone in who knows what their doin.... laugh.gif

What ....safely evacuated to a country that had 2 planes flown into 2 of the biggest buildings in the world killing over 5000 people not so long ago..... ranting.gif

The USA is a vast country, Euen Blair will be safer there than here if things really kick off. For all Maggie Thatcher's soundbites about being a 'British super-patriot' Maggie Thatcher lives in the USA also.

Oh, don't get me bloody started mate!  Stop me Malone please!!!!

*Didn't someone mention something about kiddies and school in this thread?*

Yeah 36 yr old kid mate so sit down shut up shutup.gif put your handbags.gif down and lets discuss matters we can all have a say in....instead of the same old crew....

would be pretty boring if we all agreed.... snack.gif

Guest MaloneFM
Oh, don't get me bloody started mate!  Stop me Malone please!!!!

BEN! LEAVE IT!

It aint worth it for a slag like that-nah get back to ALFIE MOON you CAAAW!

Thunerbolt away-job done Ben. I thank you.

Guest MaloneFM
MRS THATCHER...... A TRUE GIANT in political terms

One of the Greatest leaders of all time ....... And I don't give a stuff if you don't agree....... because history will be my and her judge.

yeah yeah yeah and all that..but I didn't ask 'who is a true giant?' Thunderbolt? Remember?

Yeah 36 yr old kid mate so sit down shut up  shutup.gif put your  handbags.gif down and lets discuss matters we can all have a say in....instead of the same old crew....

would be pretty boring if we all agreed.... snack.gif

I edited my post once I'd noticed your age dude so nah nah nah nah nah razz.gif

smile.gif

I can't get into this debate again though mate, honestly, I bored everyone to death with it last week on the non-footy forum...

I'll just say that saying something like "the country that had 2 airplanes flown into it killing 5000" shows a pretty incredible lack of knowledge about the world IMO...

Hence my kiddies comment...

Do you mean the country with the largest military budget by FAR in the world, with more police and prisons then anywhere else in the world or the the country where they've thrown the Geneva convention, human rights not to mention their own constitution out of the window to 'stay safe'??

Anyway, quite right, your entitled to your opinion but would suggest that 'poor ickle amewica' is a pretty safe part of the world provided you've got some tom.

Certainly wouldn't suggest using 9/11 as an example of why it's not safe anyway but rather the fact the 75% of the nutters own at least one firearm!

*Thanks for stopping me Malone! Great bloody help you are!*

PS. Gareth Gates! Can't believe no one has mentioned him yet!

The USA is a vast country, Euen Blair will be safer there than here if things really kick off. For all Maggie Thatcher's soundbites about being a 'British super-patriot' Maggie Thatcher lives in the USA also.

oi Malone .....who u calling a slag ? goby g1t....! This site doesn't revolve round you and yer croneys...we've all got our own views as I've said a hundred times before...but people like you seem to expect the rest of us to respect your issues and feelings without getting any respect back....well not me mate.

Remember ....we're all City fans together....yeah ther'll be disagreemnts but surely some agreements sometimes even from the regulars...?!!!

As for this post....well thats it then.....lets all up sticks and emigrate to the States then.... rofl2br.gif

Now come on lads! I was enjoying the thunderbolting!

Third thunderbold goes to Barbara Windsor! (post carry on years!)

*Who I think Malone was paraphrasing in his 'slag' rant Matt!*

Who's that girl who played the ginger one in EastEnders? RICKY!! That one?

Guest MaloneFM
oi Malone .....who u calling a slag ? goby g1t....! This site doesn't revolve round you and yer croneys...we've all got our own views as I've said a hundred times before...but people like you seem to expect the rest of us to respect your issues and feelings without getting any respect back....well not me mate.

Remember ....we're all City fans together....yeah ther'll be disagreemnts but surely some agreements sometimes even from the regulars...?!!!

As for this post....well thats it then.....lets all up sticks and emigrate to the States then.... rofl2br.gif

Matt..breathe for gods sake breathe..it was an Eastenders joke..NOT a political statement OR a pop at Thatcher OR a pop at Blair.

Just a bloody joke. Lighten up.

I edited my post once I'd noticed your age dude so nah nah nah nah nah  razz.gif

smile.gif

I can't get into this debate again though mate, honestly,  I bored everyone to death with it last week on the non-footy forum...

I'll just say that saying something like "the country that had 2 airplanes flown into it killing 5000" shows a pretty incredible lack of knowledge about the world IMO...

Hence my kiddies comment...

Do you mean the country with the largest military budget by FAR in the world, with more police and prisons then anywhere else in the world or the the country where they've thrown the Geneva convention, human rights not to mention their own constitution out of the window to 'stay safe'??

Anyway, quite right, your entitled to your opinion but would suggest that 'poor ickle amewica' is a pretty safe part of the world provided you've got some tom. 

Certainly wouldn't suggest using 9/11 as an example of why it's not safe anyway but rather the fact the 75% of the nutters own at least one firearm!

*Thanks for stopping me Malone!  Great bloody help you are!*

PS. Gareth Gates!  Can't believe no one has mentioned him yet!

yeah your right we all have our own opinions.....mine being that yeah the USA is a big place and yeah over 5,000 died in the WTC attrocities....London had terrible devastation on 7th July and luckily only 55 innocent victims died....get my drift now....is that so childish ???

"Do you mean the country with the largest military budget by FAR in the world, with more police and prisons then anywhere else in the world or the the country where they've thrown the Geneva convention, human rights not to mention their own constitution out of the window to 'stay safe'??"

U ever been to the USA ? I used to wake up every morning in Phoenix and hear of another murder while I was there...every day without fail....I'm not saying lets be sorry for the yanks....i'm saying that no way in the world is it safer than hear....it doesn't revolve just around terrorists....I mean the whole deal. I m getting to the 75% owning a gun .... banghead.gif For all their military Police and prisons they can't stop the crime that goes on day in day out in all their major cities and thats without the terrorists.....get my point now ?

Anway...no need to hold me back Mr Malone....I'd bite your ear off and spit in the hole anyway....;-)....Peace....the end.

Anyway....can we talk bout this mystery striker again ?? rofl2br.gif

Despite my reticence about arguing politics on a football messageboard I can't pass this one up.

Thatcher's management of the economy was nothing short of appalling and she in no way contributed to the stability we have now other than to make it harder to achieve.  An absolutely massive public debt, boom/bust cycle, 15% interest rates... need I go on?

One of the few things the "new" Labour government has done well since coming to power was balancing out the economy and getting us out of the cycle that the Thatcher and Major governments had got us into.

Nibor

You are joking are you not Nibor............ Fine, if your not then I laugh

New Labour has done very little but build on what was gifted to them by the Tory Party....... Boom bust was more to do with world events than the general management of the British economy....... public debt, Yes we are still paying for the Napolionic Wars, Mrs Thatcher payed some of the debt off........ New Labour and Blair = Crap and we are all going to pay big time, hey most of us are already ........ what kind of mugs are we smile.gif

On the other hand....... big fellow Bristol city supporting respect to you.

We can disagree........ but at least we are not gasheads

A lot of our Bristolian ancestors did emigrate to the United States and that's why there's so many places in the USA bearing the name 'Bristol'. There's even a 'Bedminster' just North of Philadelphia near where my cousin lives. In the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvannia many districts of that City are named after districts in Bristol e.g. Easton and Eastville. city.gif

A lot of our Bristolian ancestors did emigrate to the United States and that's why there's so many places in the USA bearing the name 'Bristol'. There's even a 'Bedminster' just North of Philadelphia near where my cousin lives. In the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvannia many districts of that City are named after districts in Bristol e.g. Easton and Eastville.  city.gif

Never judge all American's on the opinions of Bush....... that's what I say

A lot of our Bristolian ancestors did emigrate to the United States and that's why there's so many places in the USA bearing the name 'Bristol'. There's even a 'Bedminster' just North of Philadelphia near where my cousin lives. In the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvannia many districts of that City are named after districts in Bristol e.g. Easton and Eastville.  city.gif

But unfortunately there is no Bristol City......so I for one ain't going.... city.gif

You are joking are you not Nibor............ Fine, if your not then I laugh

New Labour has done very little but build on what was gifted to them by the Tory Party....... Boom bust was more to do with world events than the general management of the British economy....... public debt, Yes we are still paying for the Napolionic Wars, Mrs Thatcher payed some of the debt off........ New Labour and Blair = Crap and we are all going to pay big time, hey most of us are already ........ what kind of mugs are we smile.gif

On the other hand....... big fellow Bristol city supporting respect to you.

We can disagree........ but at least we are not gasheads

I won't argue it further cos it's not the place for it smile.gif

There's alot of things I completely hate about new Labour and Blair also, but I was born in 1980 so for me Mrs T will forever be linked in my memory to getting stick at school after derby_defeat_47.

Big Fellow Bristol City supporting respect to you also, although if you read that wrong it sounds a bit.... risque.

Nibor

yeah your right we all have our own opinions.....mine being that yeah the USA is a big place and yeah over 5,000 died in the WTC attrocities....London had terrible devastation on 7th July and luckily only 55 innocent victims died....get my drift now....is that so childish ???

"Do you mean the country with the largest military budget by FAR in the world, with more police and prisons then anywhere else in the world or the the country where they've thrown the Geneva convention, human rights not to mention their own constitution out of the window to 'stay safe'??"

U ever been to the USA ? I used to wake up every morning in Phoenix and hear of another murder while I was there...every day without fail....I'm not saying lets be sorry for the yanks....i'm saying that no way in the world is it safer than hear....it doesn't revolve just around terrorists....I mean the whole deal. I m getting to the 75% owning a gun .... banghead.gif  For all their military Police and prisons they can't stop the crime that goes on day in day out in all their major cities and thats without the terrorists.....get my point now ?

Anway...no need to hold me back Mr Malone....I'd bite your ear off and spit in the hole anyway....;-)....Peace....the end.

Anyway....can we talk bout this mystery striker again ?? rofl2br.gif

Not sure I do get your point Matt. I can't work out if your agreeing with me or not mate?

Have you ever lived in Africa, Asia or the Middle East? America is a bed o' roses... trust me.

Anyway, that ship has sailed, I made my views on 9/11, the london bombings and good ol US of Arse very clear last week on the non-footy forums so let's kiss n' THUNDERBOLT!! w00t.gif

Chris Evans!! This is too easy!

There's a Clifton in Cape Town and Yeovil (!?!?!) in Johannesburg too!

Archived