IGNORED

John Tyndall Leader Of The Bnp Found Dead

Guest MaloneFM

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Can I swap my thunderbolt for a nuke, and take out France?

If not and I have to stick with one boring thunderbolt I would aim it at the European Parliment and try and take out as many of the crooks as possible.

I won't argue it further cos it's not the place for it smile.gif

There's alot of things I completely hate about new Labour and Blair also, but I was born in 1980 so for me Mrs T will forever be linked in my memory to getting stick at school after derby_defeat_47.

Big Fellow Bristol City supporting respect to you also, although if you read that wrong it sounds a bit.... risque.

Nibor

I for one could never read that wrong Nibor............. respect

I'm a product of the 60's and remember many a balls up..... by both parties sad.gif

Not sure I do get your point Matt.  I can't work out if your agreeing with me or not mate?

Have you ever lived in Africa, Asia or the Middle East?  America is a bed o' roses... trust me.

Anyway, that ship has sailed, I made my views on 9/11, the london bombings and good ol US of Arse very clear last week on the non-footy forums so let's kiss n' THUNDERBOLT!!  w00t.gif

Chris Evans!!  This is too easy!

Bit of both mate....bit of both.....Totally agree re Africa, Asia etc....well said...!

As for the thunderbolt....ok...ummmm....got to many.....Charlie Dimmock, Jonathan Ross, Jacques Chirac, Paul Dannan....god stop Matt the world will be wiped out by 10PM.....

Guest MaloneFM

If not and I have to stick with one boring thunderbolt I would aim it at the European Parliment and try and take out as many of the crooks as possible.

Too easy. One thunderbolt. One shot.

There is a Birmingham on the moon as well by the way.

Guest pentlandsl

Your first paragraph had the right weapon and the second the right target!!

Bit of both mate....bit of both.....Totally agree re Africa, Asia etc....well said...!

As for the thunderbolt....ok...ummmm....got to many.....Charlie Dimmock, Jonathan Ross, Jacques Chirac, Paul Dannan....god stop Matt the world will be wiped out by 10PM.....

Hey! I already had Charlie Dimmock!

Liam Gallagher has got to go!

Ooh... Michael Winner! CALM DOWN DEAR! You fukin calm down!

Guest MaloneFM
Your first paragraph had the right weapon and the second the right target!!

Maybe but its still one thunderbolt-one shot only. One deserving target.

Now bear in mind, through sheer personality, guile and the promise of a Yorkie, I've managed to coral the following people into a large room and persuded them to hold hands, therfore my thunderbolt should take out each one of the following:

Peter Kenyon - and if pressed, I would make him the sole recipient of the divine thunderbolt......

Rupert Murdoch

Gerald Howarth (the MP for Aldershot, since you ask)

Oliver North

the 'Rev' Iain Paisley

Ruth Lea (She makes me hurl)

Jim Davidson

Bernard Manning

Every football agent on God's earth

Paul Dacre (What a hateful little arse wipe of a rag he edits)

George W

Mugabe

Pat Buchanan

Nick Griffin

Jeffrey Archer (and Mrs Archer too, come to think of it)

Lee Bowyer

The entire liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party

And just so the fools don't think I'm a bleeding heart leftie (which of course I am), Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden and the rest of em.

Not Thatcher though - I want her to suffer for a few years yet.

Malone - thank you, thank you, thank you, I feel so much better for that - though I have merely proven that I am a bitter little individual........

Now bear in mind, through sheer personality, guile and the promise of a Yorkie, I've managed to coral the following people into a large room and persuded them to hold hands, therfore my thunderbolt should take out each one of the following:

Peter Kenyon - and if pressed, I would make him the sole recipient of the divine thunderbolt......

Rupert Murdoch

Gerald Howarth (the MP for Aldershot, since you ask)

Oliver North

the 'Rev' Iain Paisley

Ruth Lea (She makes me hurl)

Jim Davidson

Bernard Manning

Every football agent on God's earth

Paul Dacre (What a hateful little arse wipe of a rag he edits)

George W

Mugabe

Pat Buchanan

Nick Griffin

Jeffrey Archer (and Mrs Archer too, come to think of it)

Lee Bowyer

The entire liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party

And just so the fools don't think I'm a bleeding heart leftie (which of course I am), Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden and the rest of em.

Not Thatcher though - I want her to suffer for a few years yet.

Malone - thank you, thank you, thank you, I feel so much better for that - though I have merely proven that I am a bitter little individual........

Well you've spoiled the game for everyone else Niall! There is nobody left!

Disagree about the Lib Dems though... They want to legalise doobie don't they?

VOTE LIB DEM!! chant6ez.gif

I've had a really poo day at work and the title of this thread made me grin like a ######! Best news I've heard in ages.

I remember John Tyndall and the National Front from my days living in London as a woosy Asian teenager in a largely white area, and the crap I had to go through because of those cnuts was unbelievable. They were being discussed as a viable alternative government, lots of media time and they could say what the ##### they wanted, this being before the Race Relations Act ... at my school, we had a mock election around the time of one of the 1974 general elections and the National Front WON, that's how serious it was in London.

So, while I accept the view that you should not wish anybody dead or rejoice in the death of another human being, I think I will make an exception in this case.

One less piece of racist scum in the world. I'm off to get (I said a naughty word).

Wouldn't be thatcher, although i despise the woman, and shall be having a few beers with my mates the day she does finally sod off, she's going anyway so why waste it on her. Probably go for Mugabe or one of the Nigerian politicians who have stolen more money from Nigeria than the whole of Africa has been given in aid in the last 10-20 years.

Guest silkman

The BNP may make offensive comments but I don't believe they blow up fifty five people in London.There is a difference - obviously you can't tell the difference or are you going to tell me the life history of Tyndall.

P.S As you are of lower than average I.Q I am not a BNP member

Please don't make comments from total ignorance.

You can tell the kids are on tonight - the very fact that the BNP exist - despite the fact that the majority of people (myself included) despise their political ideals - shows that democracy is alive and well in this country (despite Tony Blair).

Despising a person because of their beliefs and being glad they are dead is just one step away from a Mugabe or Ayatollah type regime.

Thatcher, despite her odd faults (meglomania?) took brave (if unpopular) decisions which have led to the strong economy we now have (and which Blair has stolen the credit for - lying git) - forget the Spitting Image character assination and check the real history.

Now, off to bed kiddiwinks, its school tomorrow!

Superb post. Some of the posts in this thread sum up nicely why this once great forum is now cack.

Pathetic comments by a bunch of juveniles

Wouldn't be thatcher, although i despise the woman, and shall be having a few beers with my mates the day she does finally sod off, she's going anyway so why waste it on her.  Probably go for Mugabe or one of the Nigerian politicians who have stolen more money from Nigeria than the whole of Africa has been given in aid in the last 10-20 years.

I still can't fathom why people regard Maggie Thatcher as a great leader, her legacy has been chaos and division of the British people via mass unemployment and the destruction of British manufacturing. Her Tory predecessor Edward Heath was a prize twerp taking the UK into the EEC on such poor terms and conditions. Their new Labour successor - Tory Blair - is nothing but a plutocratic war-mongering cad. Thatcher, Heath and Blair all share the same bloody minded undemocratic trait that leads to disaster. Against the wishes of the vast majority Thatcher created over 4 million unemployed, Heath took us into the EEC and Blair led us into an illegal war in Iraq.

Whatever happened to our tradition of producing great thought provoking politicians and orators like Winston Churchill, Aneurin Bevan, Enoch Powell and our still living but ageing Wedgwood Benn cool.gif

Whatever happened to our tradition of producing great thought provoking politicians and orators like Winston Churchill, Aneurin Bevan, Enoch Powell and our still living but ageing Wedgwood Benn  cool.gif

Are you referring to the late, great Enoch Powell, the orator, intellectual and xenophobic cvnt famous for his "rivers of blood" speech? Or is this someone else of the same name?

Jimmy Hill, Noel Edmonds, Phil Collins, Fergie, Peter Andre, Maggie Thatcher - I could go on !

Jimmy Hill, Noel Edmonds, Phil Collins, Fergie and Peter Andre: all annoying to varying degrees. I would not want to be stuck in a lift with any of them for hours at a time, but, I would not wish death on them either.

Thatcher. Different story. Nuff said.

The BNP may make offensive comments but I don't believe they blow up fifty five people in London.There is a difference - obviously you can't tell the difference or are you going to tell me the life history of Tyndall.

P.S As you are of lower than average I.Q I am not a BNP member

Please don't make comments from total ignorance.

What?!

The article is about someone dying from having SEX WITH A HORSE! dunno.gif

Is it really necessary to take it seriousely? doh.gif

And what a superb and incredibly racist comment comparing the BNP with the London bombers. I'm assuming your comparing the BNP with the Pakistani community or is that just Muslim community? You sure you're not a member?

Ignorance? Glass houses pal! Geez...

Guest DrFaustus

I am deeply shocked that no-one, especially Ben or Malone has yet mentioned Bonnie Langford or Christopher Biggins. These cretins have inflicted more damage than any politician or terrorist.

As for Eamonn Holmes...

Archived