IGNORED

What Is Your Worth To City?

Redminster

£1,399,819 but not having a tatoo didn't help and also being young I haven't really had the chance to see city play abroad although did plan out the trip for china last summer but glad it got cancelled a think it would have bankrupt me

£1,185,599 well I was honest to a degree, I said I had watched city abroad, this was actually a pre-season friendly in Scotland under Lumsden.! (boy am I sad)

Would love to know anyone who put down that they would rather take the teams star player down the pub rather then Kylie!!! I love Tinman, but it has to be Kylie every time for me.

£1,193,826 sign him up sign him up sign him up. it says.

I thought some of the questions were a little unfair. How often do non-league sides visit league sides for pre season friendlies?

Some of the smaller sides might not have a third choice goalie, (I wasn't actually sure if we had one officially, ie. not on trial).

I couldn't all honesty say I would prefer the Tinmans company to that of the little aussie warbler with the lovely arse, otherwise I would have been worth more I'm sure. Seemed a bit sexist that as well! :D;)

£1,184,124

sign him on etc....

The bit that made me larf was about renaming the players in a game to match your team.

I just got given PES3 by the wife (!!! yes the WIFE!) and promptly got all the stats off the official site to make up BCFC. Even remodelled the players faces and sizes!!!

NURSE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

£1,156,022 !!!!

"Sign HER up"

The question about checking the results whilst on holiday was a bit misleading, I've deliberately never taken a holiday whilst city was playing, I'm either at home listening or at the match!

A star city player or Kylie, well she does nothing for me so Mickey Bell wins again! :D

Archived