IGNORED

Western Masters Championship

Glastonbury Red

• Admin
I'm hoping to go to this and will travel over by train but was wondering if anyone knew roughly what time it's due to finish so i can book the train home.

Thanks for any help!

TV show is due to finish at 9pm.

Be careful though trains are being diverted around Gloucester as Severn Tunnel is shut

Not sure. I was told the sky sports 3 show is due to finish at 1900 on sunday not 2100. Can anyone confirm which it is. As it seems i'm unable to make it due to travelling problems (b*****d trains) i've just realised that i cancelled my sky sports subscription last week in a attempt to save a bit of money over the summer. Doh, looks like i won't be watching it then..... :rofl2br:

• Admin
TV show is due to finish at 9pm.

Be careful though trains are being diverted around Gloucester as Severn Tunnel is shut

Not sure. I was told the sky sports 3 show is due to finish at 1900 on sunday not 2100. Can anyone confirm which it is. As it seems i'm unable to make it due to travelling problems (b*****d trains) i've just realised that i cancelled my sky sports subscription last week in a attempt to save a bit of money over the summer. Doh, looks like i won't be watching it then..... :rofl2br:

Apolgies having a "moment" was meant to write 1900 not 9pm for finish time !!!

I was going to go but have decided that i am not due to the radio advert saying and i quote

" Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol City and Bristol Rovers playing for Welsh Pride"

Wha the ##### is that about?

I was going to go but have decided that i am not due to the radio advert saying and i quote

" Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol City and Bristol Rovers playing for Welsh Pride"

Wha the ##### is that about?

Alot of teams call us welsh! This is not going to help!

I have 2 x adults and 4 x childrens tickets available. Booked them 3 months ago and son now has a footy tournament so cant make it to cardiff.

Their value is £14 adult and £10 childrens.

Will split if needed.

Offers via PM's please.

Regards,

Beaks

Sorry if this has been mentioned already..... but for those (like me) who didnt realise it was actually on this afternoon........

Its the Masters this afternoon and its LIVE on Sky Sports 3 from 4pm this afternoon - which is right about.... NOW!

Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Swansea and Cardiff.

I'm a little disappointed with the players we have got representing us this afternoon! There have been many threads on here about who we could/should have got playing for us and surely there would have been more players than the ones we have up for it! Junior Bent, Greg Goodridge, Colin Cramb, Shaun Goater, Leroy Rosenior, Andy Cole were several names mentioned.......

Well Cardiff have beaten the Gas in the first game 4:2!!!. City up next v Swansea. I see Geoff Winter is lurking around so he may well be reffing at some stage! Good bit of noise being generated by the city(Bristol) boys already

I also turned off my sky sports and was put off going due to the comical train journey that it would have taken. If anyone is recording it and could give me a copy i would be eternaly gratefull and would obviously pay them for the dvd/video and any postage etc! :sign09:

Same here! Someone could make a couple of quid if they are recording it... :fingerscrossed:

Archived