IGNORED

Western Masters Championship

Glastonbury Red

I've never met him.

But I saw him a couple of seasons back when Yeovil visited, elbow Fontaine in the face as hard as he could, simply because he beat him to the ball.

Not something a nice fella does to a fellow young colleague, even if its 'just because things didnt work out for him'.

Its the worst thing I've seen yet happen on a footy pitch, on a par with Colin Hendrys elbow that left a bloke fighting for his life after swallowing his tongue.

Fair play to Marcus today, not only did he help us win the thing, he also came out and said 'I could have played for Rovers but I'm a City fan first and foremost' Top man, treated like dirt and still remains loyal to the City!

You were spotted Dolly, now did you do the Showunmi or not? :dunno:

I hummed it to myself, I was in fear of being lynched if i'd sung it out loud, mainly due to having both Baardiff and Swampsea sat behind me, and a sag and his family in front of me!

I hummed it to myself, I was in fear of being lynched if i'd sung it out loud, mainly due to having both Baardiff and Swampsea sat behind me, and a sag and his family in front of me!

Fair play Marie, but when we won the cup i thought you and Ashton Kate were over the top by going TOPLESS :noexpression:

Fair play Marie, but when we won the cup i thought you and Ashton Kate were over the top by going TOPLESS :noexpression:

Yeah yeah! :icecream:

Although the Welsh lot did seem to find it hilarious to start a chant of "Bristol get your Bristols out" at one point.

:fastasleep:

I can hear Ashtonkate! :closedeyes:
Yes I hope you did. I have no voice believe me. Me mate Kelly and her hubby Kev started most of the singing and we were sat right in the middle of all the Bardiff fans. They took great delight in singing Windass bless em. We just started singing about their loss at Wembley. They soon shut up. It was a great day out and happy to come home as CHAMPIONS!!

U REDS. :dancing6:

Ah, there's me answer. :thumbsup:

Good work, Enoch is no more, you'll have to get a song going about Emad next season then.

Fair play to Marcus today, not only did he help us win the thing, he also came out and said 'I could have played for Rovers but I'm a City fan first and foremost' Top man, treated like dirt and still remains loyal to the City!

Actions speak louder than words. I don't buy it.

Each to his own.

It was much better than watching them damn Euros. And a perfect way to get rid of any left over Wembley blues. Come the final I was actually supporting them like I do the real City. They also played similar to the real City and played with the same passion and belief as the real City do. Was really good stuff and I'm gutted now that I didn't go. I didn't expect so many City fans to go but I guess it's not really surprising as everyone is after a football fix during the summer. Nothing will keep me away from the grand final in Birmingham and hopefully we can take a good following up there. I'm looking forward to going into work and giving some stick to them sagheads. Any guesses to what there comebacks shall be?

Will the trophy (along with the Glos Cup and Reserve League trophy) be shown in City's team photo for the coming season?

i don't see why it wouldnt. even though the players who played yesterday don't really have any direct connections with the club anymore

on a side note, ive uploaded my videos from yesterday (hope this is ok, mr forum :P) http://www.youtube.com/user/ApeOfDeath1990

rate/comment if you will :) was a great day, and would love to go to the final in birmingham

Archived