IGNORED

Wembley Part Timers

42nite

Frome Valley, Cider Head - i've been a bit like a dog with a bone that wouldn't let go on this one.(with at touch of wind up thrown in)

so my apologies for that.

My son and i had a great day out on Sat (apart from the result of course). Obviously not everyone had the same experience.

In my veiw there's not much wrong with the Gate. Especially on nights like 2nd leg v palace.

As far as larger venues such as Wembley are concerned there needs to be discussion with the club now to ensure most people have the experience they're looking for next time.

no apologies needed, wind up or debate there has been good points that are worth putting foward to the club.

for me i did enjoy wembley in silverspoons club, watch it on youtube where i experienced that pre match atmosphere

then being forced to sit quiet in fear of annoying the lady with the knitting needles you would see what i mean,

people do have the right to enjoy it their way, my point is i didn't get mine, maybe the result did not help..

Guest MaloneFM
then being forced to sit quiet in fear of annoying the lady with the knitting needles you would see what i mean,

Were you in block 133 with Mrs M CH? She would have put the knitting down and given you some gin.

But uncle also takes your point about being sat in the wrong place and next time (next year) the club idea will happen again and the club may allocate a singing section.

Watch the touts have a field day with THAT one.

Archived