IGNORED

A Message For The Blue Few

WarksRed

ah well shit happens eh, you cant meet up with Sarah. Now thats a shame. Will you have a club in five years?

just transfer to us on a free. you know it makes sense. before it turns to tears oop there. :innocent06:

Who is Sarah??....Not the Brooker Stalker?....surely she is back with you guys now :noexpression:

I'm sure we will have a club yes, but what state it will be in I don't know :disapointed2se: ....I still love Rovers :ph34r:

....although I am tempted to join you on a months loan :innocent06:

Who is Sarah??....Not the Brooker Stalker?....surely she is back with you guys now :noexpression:

I'm sure we will have a club yes, but what state it will be in I don't know :disapointed2se: ....I still love Rovers :ph34r:

....although I am tempted to join you on a months loan :innocent06:

Yep, dunno hope not to the first questions

As to the state of your club, how come there are so many City related threads on your site? Shurely you must have more important things to discuss, like the state of you club. Just browsing over there and its like being on otib to be honest, if a lot worse grammatically, intelligently, and subtly posted :innocent06:

Feel free to join fer a month. you'll extend your loan once you do. :innocent06:

Yep, dunno hope not to the first questions

As to the state of your club, how come there are so many City related threads on your site? Shurely you must have more important things to discuss, like the state of you club. Just browsing over there and its like being on otib to be honest, if a lot worse grammatically, intelligently, and subtly posted :innocent06:

Feel free to join fer a month. you'll extend your loan once you do. :innocent06:

I have no idea Bucks, I had this conversation earlier in the week with MATTBCFC I think, or maybe Greebo...anyway I don't know why there are so many threads re City, I don't read most of them, I like the fun and banter on both sites but mainly I like to read about Rovers on the BRFC forum.

I would of thought 'we' have enough things going on in our club to discuss other than City.....just my opinion though :)

Do you think I might come on a season long deal then? :innocent06:

I have no idea Bucks, I had this conversation earlier in the week with MATTBCFC I think, or maybe Greebo...anyway I don't know why there are so many threads re City, I don't read most of them, I like the fun and banter on both sites but mainly I like to read about Rovers on the BRFC forum.

I would of thought 'we' have enough things going on in our club to discuss other than City.....just my opinion though :)

Do you think I might come on a season long deal then? :innocent06:

Ya needs to speak to RedM, shes the manager on yer.. :innocent06: I do as I'm told (mostly :innocent06: )

:laugh: ....Donkeys I don't mind :laugh: , I'm used to it :o but I don't want to look at anything that should be flushed down a toilet thankyou very much :rolleyes:

Not a Bristol Rovers season ticket holder then?

_42975445_teamceleb416.jpg

For those watching in Red & White that's what a playoff win looks like!

I'd rather lose a championship play off than win a League 2 play off ;)

Just remember this.... even if you win a play off next season you'll only just be reaching our league ;)

but then again when you only manage 16th in League 1 I doubt we'll be playing you in league football any time soon :innocent06:

Fair play m, it`s good to see a gashead give as good as she gets or he in Phils case. Happy to have you on a seasons loan, with a view to a permanent transfer ?

PDG

Thankyou very much :) ....its all good fun....I may just come on this seasons loan....as long as you all look after me :innocent06::unsure:

Thankyou very much :) ....its all good fun....I may just come on this seasons loan....as long as you all look after me :innocent06::unsure:

we went through this not long ago when they were trying to brainwash you...think what youre doing girl..don't come crying back to us if they make you cry mind.. :disapointed2se:

we went through this not long ago when they were trying to brainwash you...think what youre doing girl..don't come crying back to us if they make you cry mind.. :disapointed2se:

:o I'm feeling week and insecure, I'm lost Philgas....save me before it is to late :innocent06:

:o I'm feeling week and insecure, I'm lost Philgas....save me before it is to late :innocent06:

looks like youve gotten in to deep....but always remember where your heart is..your heart will be your saviour....we may not have as much as this lot..we,ll always be the underdog but were the gas...the decision is yours..i cant promise to save you..be strong.

goodnight irene.

:innocent06:

looks like youve gotten in to deep....but always remember where your heart is..your heart will be your saviour....we may not have as much as this lot..we,ll always be the underdog but were the gas...the decision is yours..i cant promise to save you..be strong.

goodnight irene.

Were the poor mans neighbour I know that......we wont ever be as good as them, we are pikeys and we watch donkeys every week, our board cant run a piss up in a brewery, the list goes on and on..........but I cant help it I still love the gas....they will always be my world :laugh:

Cant I just sample before I buy, see if I like it......never know they may take you as well Philgas, like BOGOF :laugh:

don't feel like that - we'll look after you in the Atyeo, we're a friendly bunch. Think of all those big teams you can see down ours, Birmingham,Reading Forest,Charlton,Palace,Ipswich....the list goes on and on.

And all the time you'll be safe in the knowledge that 'home' is just up the road - not a 45 mile drive away.... :dance:

goodnight irene.

we,ll always be the underdog but were the gas, and there we have the voice of reason, nice 1 Phil :winner_third_h4h:

Were the poor mans neighbour I know that......we wont ever be as good as them, we are pikeys and we watch donkeys every week, our board cant run a piss up in a brewery, the list goes on and on..........but I cant help it I still love the gas....they will always be my world :laugh:

Cant I just sample before I buy, see if I like it......never know they may take you as well Philgas, like BOGOF :laugh:

listen the way youre feeling at the moment go 4 it..youre gas through n through..take atvantage of the red masses..as long as you come back home.. :englandsmile4wf:

don't feel like that - we'll look after you in the Atyeo, we're a friendly bunch. Think of all those big teams you can see down ours, Birmingham,Reading Forest,Charlton,Palace,Ipswich....the list goes on and on.

And all the time you'll be safe in the knowledge that 'home' is just up the road - not a 45 mile drive away.... :dance:

But I wanted to see Liverpool :innocent06: ......Its tempting, will I be welcomed in the Robins for a pre match drink :rolleyes:

:laugh: ...yippee.....footie on the cabbage patch :winner_third_h4h:

Archived