IGNORED

A Message For The Blue Few

WarksRed

Are u trollop in disguise are you trollop in disguise :rofl2br:

This is a disgraceful thread and that Phil gas bloody hell he sounded nigh on suicidal at the thought of a loss to the over the side but seemed to be encouraging her FFS.

If the shoe was on the other foot **** me would i swap?? not for all the flipping tea china or caravans/ potacabins from the mem. Phil gas you should be telling her "don't chasing football teams please stick to the rugby that your used" to you know like that equally 5hit song by the band.

P.S Dunceford is selling you down the river you think you have it bad now wait till he sells the ground and says it part of a bigger plan to get a decent stadium which will be leased back to you. Funding has gone what other choices are left. My dream of seeing(not watching.) the gas on the downs contest the sunday league " Ginsters pasty cup" is edging ever nearer.

For the record the thread and my posts are a joke....most get it and actually went along and had some fun with me and Phil, as if I would ever change colours :noexpression:, he was just a bit of fun to pass the night away :innocent06:

For the record the thread and my posts are a joke....most get it and actually went along and had some fun with me and Phil, as if I would ever change colours :noexpression:, he was just a bit of fun to pass the night away :innocent06:

It does seem the world is about to end with the blue few this last 2 days doesn't it?

I find this heartening, :clapping:

Such banter is the very fulcrum by which my working day revolves. At my work there is a dedicated hub of City fans (proper city fans my you, ST holders et al), and then there's the hard core of Gas, and to add a dash of tabasco to an already spicy meatball, we have a Cardiff fan! We live for the wind ups and the digs, but what a laugh we have, and its all good natured. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I find this heartening, :clapping:

Such banter is the very fulcrum by which my working day revolves. At my work there is a dedicated hub of City fans (proper city fans my you, ST holders et al), and then there's the hard core of Gas, and to add a dash of tabasco to an already spicy meatball, we have a Cardiff fan! We live for the wind ups and the digs, but what a laugh we have, and its all good natured. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Phew, I'm glad you and lots of others agree..........why not have a laugh and a joke, I can happily take the michael out of myself and Rovers and you lot can give it....I say bring it on, its all good natured fun and I hope the majority know I am one of the nice girls North of the River :innocent06::fingerscrossed:

Archived