IGNORED

A Message For The Blue Few

WarksRed

can,t believe people are even bothering to give these part timers a mention come on i know their meant to be our rivals but ffs they,ve got more in common with frome town than bcfc weve probably got more season ticket holders in the 3 lions on match day than they have in their whole ground

Enough of yer sex life, get off it - what's going on with the ST tickets ?

They're only £219 - under a tenner a game and the transport is laid on at £2 per game.

That's a bargain, so why so few takers ?

i expect most of em spent there paper round money on buying tickets to wembley to watch a proper football team play a game that meant something?

Enough of yer sex life, get off it - what's going on with the ST tickets ?

They're only £219 - under a tenner a game and the transport is laid on at £2 per game.

That's a bargain, so why so few takers ?

Where do you think our 2,000+ new season ticket holders came from?

North Bristol is my guess. They've all given up on ragbag rovers of Cheltenham.

How embarassing would it be having a team represent Bristol doing so badly? Oh the shame... :rofl2br:

I'm quite used to it now. Hardly anything new is it.

End of this season just gone they were a shambles.

Give credit to Cardiff, at least they provide us with a game and a rivalry.

I'm over it.

TBF i was in Greece watching the game in a bar and when Hull scored i couldnt believe how many people cheered whan they scored and i was thinking out LOUD Very LOUD how many bleeding northeners were supporting Hull. I know i would'nt support a southern team just cos I'm from there. So at half time i made a point of standing up in front oif the whole bar and asking how many out of the 20-30 people were actually Hull supporters only tow of them i found out.

Anyhow not a peep from any of them in the second half and no half hearted cheers when they won but some bloke came up to me when i was very low straight after the whistke and said " i am from the other half of bristol you guys have done very well this season." and shook my hand.

He didnt have to do that but he could see i dug a very big hole for myself at halftime sort help me out a bit cos i was in a bar full of notherners and was feeling a bit of a tit after my half time speach in front of the whole bar. So fairplay to him new found respect for the Gas. Not too much but some. :city:

:laugh: ....Donkeys I don't mind :laugh: , I'm used to it :o but I don't want to look at anything that should be flushed down a toilet thankyou very much :rolleyes:

You go to Whorefield ...sorry Cheltenham every other week doncha? :whistle2:

:laugh: ....Donkeys I don't mind :laugh: , I'm used to it :o but I don't want to look at anything that should be flushed down a toilet thankyou very much :rolleyes:

'Ark at he....... :disapointed2se:

oughta build a team not a ground,may get to where we are :innocent06:

where is cheltenham anyway?? is that in Bristol??

'Ark at he....... :disapointed2se:

oughta build a team not a ground,may get to where we are :innocent06:

where is cheltenham anyway?? is that in Bristol??

Ark at SHE thankyou very much, I am a laydee :D

I know....I agree, we will always be the poor mans neighbour to you almighty red one :o

NOT Chelts Bucks :noexpression: :disapointed2se:

ah well shit happens eh, you cant meet up with Sarah. Now thats a shame. Will you have a club in five years?

just transfer to us on a free. you know it makes sense. before it turns to tears oop there. :innocent06:

Archived