IGNORED

Soooo The Future.....

Andy082005

Well, apologies if this has been mentioned before, but the season finished just over a week ago, and already I'm looking forward to the start of the new season, so who do you all want first?

A nice simple home game to get the ball rolling, or a juicy trip to Pride park or St Andrews?

I'd like...........Southampton at home please. Revenge is a dish best served cold :englandsmile4wf:

Well, apologies if this has been mentioned before, but the season finished just over a week ago, and already I'm looking forward to the start of the new season, so who do you all want first?

A nice simple home game to get the ball rolling, or a juicy trip to Pride park or St Andrews?

I'd like...........Southampton at home please. Revenge is a dish best served cold :englandsmile4wf:

Anyone except the 3 promoted sides.

I would like QPR away thanks :D

I was going to say the same thing. A team full over overpaid "stars", that with the amount of money they're spending will almost certainly come good, so I'd rather face them away from home early and get it out of the way hiopefully before they've had time to gel!

Fixtures are announced Monday 16th June at 10AM. At least that's what I've heard anyway.

I'd love Reading away. We can get off to a great start with a win away against them and it would send out such a strong message that we're not the underdogs anymore!

Well i have a wedding to goto on August 9th and i cant get out of it!!! so,

want a boring home game or someone away i have been to loads of times (NOT BLACKPOOL) wanna do a weekend in Blackpool this season.....

Will be gutted if it Birmingham, Doncaster, Derby or Reading away......

Ideally Barnsley at home to get the ball rolling or Blackpool away in the sunshine for once. Did it last season but it shat it down with rain the entire time, just like every other time I been there! Got a feeling we'll have Palace at home though.

Ideally Barnsley at home to get the ball rolling or Blackpool away in the sunshine for once. Did it last season but it shat it down with rain the entire time, just like every other time I been there! Got a feeling we'll have Palace at home though.

I want Blackpool August 30th...

I'd first off just want us to be at home.

Get everybody behind the boys and let them know we're all backing them to get back up there and take the division on again.

Out of sides to get -

Sheffield Weds - because i think they are a poor side.

Derby - they'll be up there this season but will be hung over from hammerings.

QPR - won't have gelled plus Dowie in charge.

Cardiff - when do they ever win at Ashton Gate

Birmingham - least favourite out of all these but would be a cracking opening day atmosphere

It will be an away game on the first day because the Balloon festival is on the same weekend so looks like we're going to be away first. I'll choose someone like Sheff Wed I think.

That's what we said last time but we played QPR on the same day - as i said before, traffic chaos so hopefully lessons have been learned!

Archived