IGNORED

No Match On New Years Day

Red under the bed

I think its stranger that we are playing midweek matches on a Wednesday as we have always played them on a Tuesday. Is this anything to do with the gas and their move to Cheltenham?(obviously this isnt happening now so will this change I wonder?).

I think its stranger that we are playing midweek matches on a Wednesday as we have always played them on a Tuesday. Is this anything to do with the gas and their move to Cheltenham?(obviously this isnt happening now so will this change I wonder?).

States in the article that although the list shows the game's being on Wednesday, this just indicates they'll be midweek, and most probably on a Tuesday.

It's not that long ago we were playing the last Saturday in August and then the Bank Holiday Monday.

4 months later, Boxing Day, the last Saturday of December, New Year's Day and then the first Sat off Jan (traditionally FA Cup 3rd round).

4 months after that Good Friday, Saturday and then Easter Monday or (occasionally) the Tuesday night.

Perhaps it's a cunning plan. No Jan 1st game this season then those foreigners can get their way and introduce a mid season break (like so many call for) in future years.

I wonder what the reason is. :noexpression:

Lets blame the Credit Crunch, it's the cause of everything now! Maybe there is something in that, people have no money after Xmas and New Year? :drunk2:

I wonder what the reason is. :noexpression:

Probably the East End's fault. :whistle2:

If you notice at the bottom also theres also a 3 week gap between the end of the season and the play off final whereas season just gone it was crammed into like 2 weeks

It was 3 weeks in the season just gone, as it always is :innocent06:

Archived