IGNORED

This Might Make You Laugh

matt0755

NEVER NEVER NEVER. If we were like man utd, the majority of the fans would NOT be bristolian and it would be impossible to get to see city play!

Do you have to be Bristolian to support city? I don't think so.

Anyhow, how does anyone define Bristolian?

Personnally, if season tickets the same prices as man utd's theres no way i could even think about getting one - and thats the only you could guarantee watching city. Of course i would love city to win the league. But i would hate it if the club became a brand/corporation..... basically lost its soul.

And for record, i do want more city fans of course - it just pisses me off people now supporting city, but in the past have said that city are sh!t - It really gets on my tits!

I'm assuming the die hard man utd fans have been renewing their tickets year on year for a while now so the increase would have been gradual and as they have consistently been achieving high standards in the league and in Europe then you'd have to say that would be value for money. As I understand it the staunch support is in the Stretford end and they keep the prices relatively controlled in there whereas the massive stand that they built to house the new breed of "glory hunters" its more expensive thus getting more for the club and keeping the die hards happy. Not only a good business model but keeping the fans happy as well. No club is going to seek promotions or cup success to then not maximise the opportunity and then try and build consistency as it is consistency that we all crave unless you're saying you'd rather just your 15 mins of fame then slip back into the lower leagues safe in the knowledge that you claim maximum bragging rights with your mates.

We're on the up and we're all happy about it so get on board and start embracing the glamour end of football!

Personnally, if season tickets the same prices as man utd's theres no way i could even think about getting one - and thats the only you could guarantee watching city. Of course i would love city to win the league. But i would hate it if the club became a brand/corporation..... basically lost its soul.

And for record, i do want more city fans of course - it just pisses me off people now supporting city, but in the past have said that city are sh!t - It really gets on my tits!

Sorry Riaz but Manures ST's start at 494 (although reading the small print I think(?) you are OBLIGATED to buy cup matches),

which as much as it pains me to say it isn't too bad (it does go up to the heady heights of £900+ for the top tickets)

Archived