IGNORED

What Is Your Job?

dezgimed

Software Trainer & Technical Documenation writer. I've grown into the job in the past 3 years having previously mainly been responsable for technical support and network administration within our office. Training is great fun but I probably spend 3 days a week out on the road and cover upwards of 35'000 miles a year doing such.

As the company has grown in numbers of employes 5 fold in those 4 years I now find myself not needing to worry about the maintence of this place at all. Which is somewhat pleasing.

Software Trainer & Technical Documenation writer. I've grown into the job in the past 3 years having previously mainly been responsable for technical support and network administration within our office. Training is great fun but I probably spend 3 days a week out on the road and cover upwards of 35'000 miles a year doing such.

As the company has grown in numbers of employes 5 fold in those 4 years I now find myself not needing to worry about the maintence of this place at all. Which is somewhat pleasing.

I've noticed you co-ordinate away trips with training trips...

Good work!

I've noticed you co-ordinate away trips with training trips...

Good work!

You have to take the little positives out of being 200 miles from home :innocent06:

It'll probably be another 18 years.

However it will be 5 - 6 years of continued recession and staganation before the economy starts to pick-up again. If the banks admitted what their real write-downs were they wouldn't get away with these rights issues, they would just be going bust.

Or 15 - 20 years if you believe Nikolai Kondratieff's theories.

Archived