IGNORED

Standing At The Bon Jovi Concert

bringbacktherobin

standing didn't cause the hillsborough disaster the police did. they let all the fans in and as they stormed forwards they pushed everyone else forwards. even in the taylor report he said 'standing accomadation isn't intrinsically unsafe. the government and police just blamed standing instead of admitting it was the polices fault.

Absolutely spot on.

The trouble is that football fans are a very loyal bunch and won't vote with their feet.

If enough people felt strongly enough and boycotted games I think you just might find a bit of a change in attitude.

Absolutely spot on.

The trouble is that football fans are a very loyal bunch and won't vote with their feet.

If enough people felt strongly enough and boycotted games I think you just might find a bit of a change in attitude.

The problem is, with big teams like manchester united, arsenal etc, if fans who want to stand left, there would be a lot more fans all too happy to take the spaces.

the only way we can change it is to stand everyweek and keep putting presuure on the government. also if every single fan stood for 1 game all across the country surely that would get the point across.

Why should people what don't want to stand need to stand?

Everyone should have a choice on what they want to do at a football match.

Everyone should have a choice on what they want to do at a football match.

Yes and that's NOT what we're getting.

Remember after Hillsborough Lord Chief Justice Taylor was not only tasked with identifying and erradicating the cause of the disaster (good that's what we want),

but also with "introducing the gentryfication of the game". :disapointed2se:

I don't think there is a difference. At a rock concert I would imagine you are jumping up and down, just like you would be standing at a football match. The culture at a concert is to stand though, whereas that culture at football has now been massively quashed down on and is almost being stamped out.

if lansdown is worried get him in the EE for a game with us

see how safe it is standing we don't make a nuisence

we get behind the team

you generate more atmosphere stood up then sat dwn

LANSDOWN IF YOUR READING THIS PLEASE COME INTO THE EE

WITH THE FAN NEXT SEASON

SEE HOW SAFE STANDING IS AT FOOTBALL MATCHES

Archived