IGNORED

Top 6 - Be Honest.....

1 BRISTOL CITY

2 SHEFFIELD UTD

3 WOLVES

4 CHARLTON

5 SWANSEA

6 PALACE

dowie and mcliesh sacked by xmas,the egyptian sold in the january window for big bucks and replaced with lita.

kevin phillips retires injured,michael mcindoe gets a scotland cap and gj turns down the chance to manage 2 premier clubs.

(fulham and boro)

:city::city::city::city:

Just interested in what sort of players would change your mind, would the signings of Meteb and Maynard alter your opinion for instance ?

Or do you think we need more than that - it certainly sounds as if you think we have problems throughout ?

I think signing Metab and Maynard would have me crawling through a barrel of broken glass just to stick matches in SLs 5h1t!! :D

Seriously though, my last post was a bit harsh, especially about the ambition bit. I know the club are doing all they can to get the right players in and its wrong for me to get impatient, the players are still hurting, so it will be interesting to see how we start and how the players are mentally for the first game. I'm sure GJ will have them totally focused come Blackpool and hopefully joined by some firepower up front to help with confidence and, umm goals.

I don't think we have problems throughout, i believe the core of the squad is as strong as any in the Championship, but like 99% of teams, we can be stronger still!

I really need to remind myself how far we have come in such a short space of time.... 7-1 :doh: are we being unfair in expecting too much? I'm really thrilled to be playing in the Championship, need to remind myself of that now and again. :)

whats your thoughts?

My thoughts are this is the kinda thread that truly undermines the wise old proverb, favorate of every arrogant know-all (after the event that is): ''Hindsight is a wonderful thing'', wouldn't you say?

Come back to me at 17:00 on 03/05/09 an I'll answer your question.

You've only posted 24 times, so I'll let you off, but Reading won't win the League mate!

You really think that just because they won it with 106 points last time around, that they'll just storm it?!

They've only got about half the side that did it last time around, so they'll be fortunate to even make the playoffs!

Despite Birmingham's problems, I can see them being there or there abouts though...

QPR I reckon will be favourites to win the League...

Derby, well I reckon they'll be relegated to be honest! A bit like Leicester last season...

Sheffield United and Wolves I reckon will make the playoffs, and I reckon City will make a good fight to get back there again as well!

Think positive for the season.

I wont go the wrong way home from any of the new clubs in the division. (unless theres roadworks)

Archived