IGNORED

If You Go Down To The Gate Today....

Tim S

He's on his way but his camel doesn't like flying so they are having to travel the whole trip on foot. We are all hopeful he'll be here by the start of the season.

Most successfull Egyptians have loads of camels - its a sign of wealth but they are mostly for show.

Anyway theres a shortage of camel livery stables in the UK.

I expect he'll arrive when the Nile floods.

Guest Garfunkle
I know a friend of a friend at the Gate. The security is buzzing and they have just signed over and taken delivery of a whole seasons worth of Clarks Pies. :rofl2br:

i would be happier about that than a signing! the reason? because we will inevitably end up with a few signings however i feel the pies down the gate will always be horrible

In fairness I know nothing much happened - but as I said - I didnt know what it could have been!

BUT.... there were 2 bits of news today....

City will get 20% sell on from Steven Gillespie's £400,000 move from Cheltenham to Colchester

AND

Enoch Showumni signed for Leeds today in a 2 year deal!!

So - maybe thats what it was all about?????

After yesterdays's debacle http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=102382

I would just like to inform you that today is the day.

:noexpression: :source:

I am not holding my breath for it, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :sign09: let us have some transfer news soon!!! We are all so impatient we are walking like egyptians around here.. :coat:

:farmer:

Will believe it when I see it.

*sigh*

Another day checking the website at every opportunity....

Today is the day when i give up looking at the forum all day.

Thank GOD I'm of to work in a minute, I don't think i could have another day like yesterday.

Hopefully we can get our signing's out the way and can then look forward to another cracking season.

Today is the day when i give up looking at the forum all day.

Thank GOD I'm of to work in a minute, I don't think i could have another day like yesterday.

Hopefully we can get our signing's out the way and can then look forward to another cracking season.

So you don't actually have any information that a signing will take place today? (maybe one of your Welsh friends in the back row has a friend of a friend who did some paving for the best friend of Lee Trundles 3rd cousin)

So you don't actually have any information that a signing will take place today? (maybe one of your Welsh friends in the back row has a friend of a friend who did some paving for the best friend of Lee Trundles 3rd cousin)

Who's Welsh? :bruce_h4h:

Archived