IGNORED

Rovers Jokes

big p

Jed Pitman: Trollope, what are your aspirations for the season?

Paul Trollope: I'd be happy if we avoid relegation.

Jed Pitman: And you Gary?

Gary Johnson: I think we'll win the league, the FA Cup and the Coca Cup as well.

Jed Pitman: Isn't that a little ambitious?

Gary Johnson: Well he started it!!!!

A gas head phones 999 (after looking it up in his phone book) as his mates having a heart attack

He eventually speaks with the ambulance operator

Whats the problem she asks ?

Its my mate he's having a heart attack, I need a ambulance

What is your address ?

15 eucalyptus drive he replies

Can you spell that please ?

5mins later, and seriously out of breath he replies, I've dragged him to 1 oak road !!

Gashead supporters club is having a meeting on Friday. They've booked out the local phonebox.

A man walks into the bar and the Rovers match is on the telly. There is a man sat at the bar with a pint in a rovers shirt clearly watching the game with his dog sat next to him. In the first minute the Gas clear a shot off the line. The guy's dog gets up on the bar and start walking along the bar on his hands. Clearly impressed, the man asks the gashead fan - "Wow! What does your dog do if they score?" The man answers, "Don't know, I've only had him 6 months".

There has been a break in at the Memorial Stadium trophy room - police are looking for a man with a rolled up carpet

Rovers launched a "2008 - Push for Promotion" calendar last year. Fans soon demanded their money back when they realised it ended in August.

I'm here all week... :D

Jed Pitman: Trollope, what are your aspirations for the season?

Paul Trollope: I'd be happy if we avoid relegation.

Jed Pitman: And you Gary?

Gary Johnson: I think we'll win the league, the FA Cup and the Coca Cup as well.

Jed Pitman: Isn't that a little ambitious?

Gary Johnson: Well he started it!!!!

That is golden.... :dancing6:

OXO are launching a new cube next year for Rovers - it's called Laughing Stock

Someone asked me the other day - what time do Bristol Rovers kick off? About every 10 minutes I said.

What is the difference between Bristol Rovers and a lift? It won't take a lift 9 months to go down

What's the difference between Flapper Phillips and a taxi driver? A taxi driver will only let in four at a time...

A gashead goes to work on a normal day at the gas works in Eastville, when suddenly a lot of smoke fills the building...

Panicking, the gashead quickly asks a colleague "where is all the smoke coming from?"

The colleague says "don't worry, it's just the football ground burning down next door!"

:):D:laugh:

A furious gashead season ticket holder had just about had enough!

Storming out of the ground, way before the end of the match, in total disgust at the crap he was watching.

"I'm not ever coming back here again" he said to himself, and in protest nailed his season ticket to the gate on the way out.

When he got home his wife was mad at the money he had wasted and nagged and nagged.

So on the Sunday he returned not actually expecting it still to be there. Do you know what had happened?

Some bugger pinched the NAIL!!

I'm getting married in the next couple of months and unfortunatley her side of the family are GASHEADS(although my girlfriend is a city fan,through years of brain washing).What i need is some good rovers jokes ,not rude but very funny.My plan is when we say the THANK YOU speaches I will wish good luck to GJ and the bristol City team for the next season.Then i will need some funny jokes about the gas,hopefully these will be short but funny . Something about there brand new stadia would be nice.PLEASE HELP THE PRIDE OF BRISTOL IS AT STAKE

Whats the difference between Bristol Rovers and a Dog ?

A Dog wont loose it's lead

Archived