IGNORED

Rovers Jokes

big p

I'm getting married in the next couple of months and unfortunatley her side of the family are GASHEADS(although my girlfriend is a city fan,through years of brain washing).What i need is some good rovers jokes ,not rude but very funny.My plan is when we say the THANK YOU speaches I will wish good luck to GJ and the bristol City team for the next season.Then i will need some funny jokes about the gas,hopefully these will be short but funny . Something about there brand new stadia would be nice.PLEASE HELP THE PRIDE OF BRISTOL IS AT STAKE

I'm getting married in the next couple of months and unfortunatley her side of the family are GASHEADS(although my girlfriend is a city fan,through years of brain washing).What i need is some good rovers jokes ,not rude but very funny.My plan is when we say the THANK YOU speaches I will wish good luck to GJ and the bristol City team for the next season.Then i will need some funny jokes about the gas,hopefully these will be short but funny . Something about there brand new stadia would be nice.PLEASE HELP THE PRIDE OF BRISTOL IS AT STAKE

I think you should reconsider your position

What goes ... beep beep beep. The JCB's reversing out of the Memorial stadium.

Guest Garfunkle

gashead walks into a bar and orders 12 whiskeys, city fan walks in, sees the whiskeys and asks whats going on? gashead replies "ive just had my first blowjob", city fan replies "celebrating then?", gashead says "no, if this doesnt take the taste away nothing will"

Guest Garfunkle

Two men are fishing on a river bank in a remote area of the River avon on a Saturday afternoon miles away from any radio or tv.

Suddenly one man turns to the other and says "The gas have lost again."

The other man was flabbergasted and said "how in the name of god do you know that?"

The other man replied "It's quarter to five."

A playgroup are being asked what jobs their dad's do. Little Maria replies my dads a fireman. Next its Little Jonnies turn "Well my dad works as a rent boy up the downs". After the class the teacher keeps Little Jonnie behind. "Is your dad really a rent boy". "no replies Jonnie he plays for Bristol Rovers but i was too ashmaed to say in front of everyone else"

Tell em that you knew she was the girl for you cos she went down faster than the Gas!!

Or, Unlike the Rovers, she knows where the onion bag is!!

Probably means you won't be talking to your future father-in-law for some time to come though!!!

Guest pepsi&shirley

How do you kill a Bristol City fan when he's drinking????? Slam the toilet seat down on his head!! :laugh:

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

One for the other side of the family maybe!! :coat:

A crying city fan is found sitting upon beachy head by a policeman, the officer asked "what's the matter son"

the city fan replies "a coach load of gasheads just went over the cliff" the officer then comments on how nice it is unusual for a rival fan to so such compassion for such an hated rival, where upon the city fan says " compassion be buggered, there was 3 empty seats on the bus"

:D

Paul Trollope once lent the referee a coin for the toss and demanded his whistle as security.

At a match at the Memorial Stadium last season it had been raining heavily all week and the ground resembled a swamp.

However, the referee ruled that play was possible and tossed the coin to determine ends. The visiting captain won the toss and, after a moment's thought, said, 'OK - we'll take the shallow end'

A man applied to Bristol Rovers for a job on the administrative staff. 'What we're really looking for here,' said the Geoff Dunce-Ford, 'is what you might call a "chief worrier"!

Someone to worry about things like falling attendances, finances, league promotion, violence on the terraces, and so on. For a chap like that we'd be prepared to pay £75,000 a year. Interested?'

'Certainly,' said the applicant.

'But - you'll pardon me for saying this, I hope - where on earth is Bristol Rovers going to find that sort of money for a job like this?'

'Ah!' said the chairman. 'That would be your first worry.'

Archived