IGNORED

Well Done Bristol City Council

Barrs Court Red

It's a beauty spot, and they're getting rid of it!?!?!? However, the activities there cannot be condoned or accepted, but surely there are better ways to deal with it than to remove a beauty spot.

I remember, not so long ago, there were protests about it, this is part of the 5 year plan. Could this not be helpful to the Council? Not so very long ago, there were protests about plans to strip bear the trees in Leigh Woods in order to "restore it to it's natural state." :disapointed2se:

For cutting back bushes in the Downs area despite pathetic discrimination calls from those who partake in illeagal activity.

Rumour has it they found Neo behind a few of them :D

The EP story has ruffled a few feathers.. check the 150+ comments, its going right off on one!

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode...Id=144922#views

It was the same yesterday Tom, and funnily enough just like yesterday they've been forced to stop and remove the comments section,

The comments have had us laughing at work for the last two days!

Guest MaloneFM

Well I think the old chicken drummers have had a bit of a bum deal here...what?

It's not only them that enjoys the company of gentlemen what makes them bushes a rustle. It's all sorts.

Mind you someone in the Evil today complained it would ruin his doggerwalking dog walking, walking his dog.

Not dogging.

At all.

Why not just live and let live?

If certain types want to have it off in the bushes then let 'em.Can't see what its got to with any one else as long they are not in public view.

Leave the bushes alone I say.

err because that what people have homes for!! This is an area where children should be allowed to play!

Guest DanC
err because that what people have homes for!! This is an area where children should be allowed to play!
I don't tend to let my children play in bushes.

How often do you see children playing on the downs near the bushes? Most of the kids play in the wide open spaces.Plus most of the 'activity' that goes on takes place in the evenings when its less likely that kids would be around.

Leave them to it I reckon.

Guest DanC
Is that because you don't know what people are doing in them?
No because I don't think it's the safest area to let children play.

How often do you see children playing on the downs near the bushes? Most of the kids play in the wide open spaces.Plus most of the 'activity' that goes on takes place in the evenings when its less likely that kids would be around.

Leave them to it I reckon.

So you think these illeagal activities are within the rights of the perverted few?

No because I don't think it's the safest area to let children play.

Isn't that the point? They are clearing them and opening out the downs to allow more spaces for everyone to enjoy themselves rather than a minority group of people who think that it is okay to carry out illegal activities. The views from that area should be splendid!

Outdoors is not a suitable place to have sex no matter what peoples sexuality is.

Isn't that the point? They are clearing them and opening out the downs to allow more spaces for everyone to enjoy themselves rather than a minority group of people who think that it is okay to carry out illegal activities. The views from that area should be splendid!

Outdoors is not a suitable place to have sex no matter what peoples sexuality is.

Them bushes have doing nothing wrong yet they are brutally murdered, I'm disgraced to be a Bristolian at this moment in time :whistle2:

There is plenty of open spaces for people to enjoy themselves if they wish to do so. This minority group will just now head off to somewhere like Leigh woods. They are not dealing with the problem, They are just putting the problem somewhere else.

Nothing wrong with outdoor sex either.

Its a filthy and dirty practise to be doing outside anyway.

Is this bit of land owned by the buggery boys anyway? If not what difference is it to the council chopping back the bushes there and opposite my house the other week? no difference in my mind so why the need to consulte?

Whoa!! Are you some kind of homophobe? Terms like 'filthy and dirty' and 'buggery boys' are hardly the product of an open mind.

Whatever they do its not 'filthy and dirty' to them. Live at let live I reckon.

Them bushes have doing nothing wrong yet they are brutally murdered, I'm disgraced to be a Bristolian at this moment in time :whistle2:

There is plenty of open spaces for people to enjoy themselves if they wish to do so. This minority group will just now head off to somewhere like Leigh woods. They are not dealing with the problem, They are just putting the problem somewhere else.

Nothing wrong with outdoor sex either.

After reading TomF's Evening Post link on this subject I notice that various gobshite Lib-Lab-Con ex Lord Mayors have all vented their opinions on this subject. None of them have mentioned the fact that people will just have their sex elsewhere and what about the effect on the local endangered wildlife? Including the rare Peregrin Falcon that rely on these bushes for their habitat !!!!!

Whatever they do its not 'filthy and dirty' to them. Live at let live I reckon.

b***ocks, it's sad and pathetic. Meeting people in bushes for sex? Whatever the persuasion they should get a life!

Anyways, the real issue of this story, which some of you seem to have missed, is that the scheme was called "discriminatry" by a minority group, even though it involves acts that are illeagal.

Are we really getting to the stage where our laws will be bent to pander to the minority? Given that forthcoming government legislation will be leagilising discrimination against straight white males, it seems we're already there

Personally I think that all those members of the Rainbow group who came out and condoned this kind of behaviour are lucky to still be in jobs.

In fact the only reasons they are still in their jobs is 1) They are gay and therefore in a minority group and 2) they are local authority workers.

Why not just live and let live?

If certain types want to have it off in the bushes then let 'em.Can't see what its got to with any one else as long they are not in public view.

Leave the bushes alone I say.

It breaks public decency laws and is therefore illegal.

The law states that it's an offence when the act is either seen or capable of being seen by two members of the public. They are in a public area and therefore capable of being seen by the public.

It's odd how, no matter how indefensible, you so regularly take an opposing view just to cause a row.

It breaks public decency laws and is therefore illegal.

The law states that it's an offence when the act is either seen or capable of being seen by two members of the public. They are in a public area and therefore capable of being seen by the public.

It's odd how, no matter how indefensible, you so regularly take an opposing view just to cause a row.

Lots of things are an offence. Only today I've seen 3 people on their mobile phones whilst driving.Thats far more dangerous than haing sex in the bushes imo.

Streaking at cricket matches is also breaking the decency laws but the perpetrators usually get off with a caution.

Mine might be an apposing view but its not an attempt to cause a row as you suggest.My outlook on life has always been 'live at let live'. Who you have sex with and where you have it is not an issue as far I'm concerned - as long as you use common sense and discretion and don't walk down the high street with a hard on sticking out your flies.

Theres a beauty spot near where I live that evenings couples often go for car sex - I've seen cars rocking back and forth many times but I'm not offended by it. I'm sure that if I chose to get closer then I could witness the whole act but I just smile at the sight.

Live and let live

Theres a beauty spot near where I live that evenings couples often go for car sex - I've seen cars rocking back and forth many times but I'm not offended by it. I'm sure that if I chose to get closer then I could witness the whole act but I just smile at the sight.

I'm saying nothing.

:rofl2br:

And then you can walk down the street with a hard on..

Archived