IGNORED

Well Done Bristol City Council

Barrs Court Red

Lots of things are an offence. Only today I've seen 3 people on their mobile phones whilst driving.Thats far more dangerous than haing sex in the bushes imo.

Streaking at cricket matches is also breaking the decency laws but the perpetrators usually get off with a caution.

Mine might be an apposing view but its not an attempt to cause a row as you suggest.My outlook on life has always been 'live at let live'. Who you have sex with and where you have it is not an issue as far I'm concerned - as long as you use common sense and discretion and don't walk down the high street with a hard on sticking out your flies.

Theres a beauty spot near where I live that evenings couples often go for car sex - I've seen cars rocking back and forth many times but I'm not offended by it. I'm sure that if I chose to get closer then I could witness the whole act but I just smile at the sight.

Live and let live

What has danger got to do with it?

Stealing your mobile phone from your coat pocket on a busy street isn't dangerous. Should that be allowed too?

Streaking is a different offence, as it's exposure or causing a public nuisance and not outraging public decency, so generally carries a fine at most.

Live and let live is quite right. And that includes allowing people (including children) to use public areas without having to see some hairy arse going up and down in the bushes.

Live and let live is quite right. And that includes allowing people (including children) to use public areas without having to see some hairy arse going up and down in the bushes.

Tch!

Thats the whole point of leaving the bushes as they are.........

:disapointed2se:

Theres a beauty spot near where I live that evenings couples often go for car sex - I've seen cars rocking back and forth many times but I'm not offended by it. I'm sure that if I chose to get closer then I could witness the whole act but I just smile at the sight.

I thought I recognised the face :whistle2:

haha - got me there!

BCC is corrupt & rotton, i should know.

I can't help but think that the Bristol City councillors are up to something corrupt and rotten. Firstly they blame homosexuals for having to cut down the bushes. Next those same corrupt Lib-Lab-Con councillors will be selling off the Downs for housing to make a tidy sum from bribes from house builders.

Archived