IGNORED

As Its Quiet...

Robbored

Viera was correct. EDIT: I guess Denis Law is also right, but hadn't heard that answer.

Harder version of that question:

Player to score with last touch at international level?

Also,

Only player (I think) to have been relegated from the Premier League with 4 clubs.

Hang on, isn't the anwser to this question Matthew le Tissier? Who scored a dipping volley deep into injury time to win 3-2 against arsenal with his last ever touch? And it was the last goal ever goal at the dell!

Right??

(Still love your signature...!)

Here's one for you all...

Which 7 British players have played in a European Cup Final for non-Bristish clubs??

Kevin Keegan (SV Hamburg), Laurie Cunningham (Real Madrid), Steve Archibald (Barcelona), Chris Waddle (Marseille), Paul Lambert (Borussia Dortmund), Steve McManaman (Real Madrid), Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich).

ho ho ho

Kevin Keegan (SV Hamburg), Laurie Cunningham (Real Madrid), Steve Archibald (Barcelona), Chris Waddle (Marseille), Paul Lambert (Borussia Dortmund), Steve McManaman (Real Madrid), Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich).

ho ho ho

Damn you WTIGiGOIFO and your internet ways!

(Correct btw)

Ok ok, maybe more than one answer for the last touch question! But nobody has got the international version of the question.

Just remembered another (not sure if it's definitely correct though)....

...highest scoring Premier League player that has never scored more than a single goal in one match?

Guest MaloneFM

4th June this year Redders when David Trezzygets found the ol onion bag for French France against the ice cream patrol in the pre Wimbledon kickabout that no one round here was really interestred in.

Goalden goal winner. I claim my five pounds.

4th June this year Redders when David Trezzygets found the ol onion bag for French France against the ice cream patrol in the pre Wimbledon kickabout that no one round here was really interestred in.

Goalden goal winner. I claim my five pounds.

No idea what you're on about as usual, but if you're suggesting Trezeguet, then his last game I believe was against England, and he didn't score.

Ok ok, maybe more than one answer for the last touch question! But nobody has got the international version of the question.

...highest scoring Premier League player that has never scored more than a single goal in one match?

If i was to guess at this question, then id say either Bowyer or Rob Lee.

Hmm...Rob Lee??

Gary Speed?

New question:

Which defender has scored the most English Premier League goals in 1 season?

What is unique about Hull City???

(crap question a student asked me, but hey!!)

Can't colour in any letters.

If i was to guess at this question, then id say either Bowyer or Rob Lee.

Hmm...Rob Lee??

Nope

Gary Speed?

Nope (he's scored two in a few games, and even a hattrick I believe).

Archived