IGNORED

Anyone Pisshed Off With Some Of The Horrible

Redminster

Classic rant this.

Why do Bristolian youth have to be so confrontational? I made the mistake of answering back tonight to some horrendous drop-out thick as pig shit no-future chav when he commented that he was "going to p h u ck my Mrs".

So he decided to chase me up the road and try his hardest to start on me (and my wife) which I was trying to deflect (although my wife was ranting back at him when I was trying to get her away from the situation).

Luckily his 10 second attention span meant that he gave up at this point.

Each of my sperm is more deserving of a chance of life than these low-lifes. Perhaps I'll stop wasting them. :innocent06:

Mods: feel free to move this to the non-footy forum as I've probably posted this in the wrong place.

Classic rant this.

Why do Bristolian youth have to be so confrontational? I made the mistake of answering back tonight to some horrendous drop-out thick as pig shit no-future chav when he commented that he was "going to p h u ck my Mrs".

So he decided to chase me up the road and try his hardest to start on me (and my wife) which I was trying to deflect (although my wife was ranting back at him when I was trying to get her away from the situation).

Each of my sperm is more deserving of a chance of life than these low-lifes. Perhaps I'll stop wasting them. :innocent06:

Mods: feel free to move this to the non-footy forum as I've probably posted this in the wrong place.

This is the situation of some little hard man in front of his mates where they get a knife out. What is needed is something like a scene from an Indiana Jones film and take a gun out of his pocket and shoot the tw##.

Then his parents would say, "he was a good BOY and would never ge into trouble" They don't even know where they are, or what they are up to.

You were lucky he was not on the milk!!

It was only last night that a few of us got "started" on by some little chavs, saying "I'll ###### knife you", etc, all because one of our mates was wearing a City shirt.

Where was that to?

Shit situation to be in cos you should be in your rights to knock the ###### out of them but what if they do have a knife? It ain't worth it and you know the OB wouldn't do anything even if you were the victim. Just shows what a joke this country has become in recent years IMHO.

IMO you should of just smacked the tw.@t!! But of course you cant do that! You would prob end up being charged!!! PC gone mad!!

Would have loved to, but then I'd just be doing exactly what he wanted.

I'm not interested in fighting, it's better to just remove yourself from the situation IMO.

I Fu**ing hate chavs even the ones that go to AG with thier Burberry shite on and stone island jumpers you can usually find them at the front of the dolman in the so called family enclosure where most including myself take our young kids as they have the ability to run around the cinder track and generally have a bit of fun themselves and you are not constantly worrying about them cos you can see them. But these people decide to sit there and swear and chant some obnoixious crap at either the players/opposing fans/anyone they fancy. now not adverse to giving it some to opposing fans and the like but and not a moan either really but these kids are usually between 10-16 yrs old and are extremly rude when you que up they try to push in and when you say something you get told to ###### Off you old pri*k or something similar now if you mention it to a steward old bill anyone they just either laugh (how funny it is of course) or do **** all about it society today sucks and will continue to do so until we control our kids i have a 6 yr old and he knows better than most of the 15 yr old chavs and is more than likely 10 times as intelligent. All i am saying is these "people's" parents when you see someone has been stabbed or attacked as posted on here always claim the angelic child who never did wrong but i gotta say rose tinted blinkered sight of people today is most of the reason and the fact that we don't react to this as its ok to get away with it. I am an avid watcher of things like Road Wars and various other police real life programs and the amount of times they pick up Chavs and various miscreants that the CPS or whoever decides that they have no solid case these people walk away even if they have been caught in the act it is no wonder our police force feel disenchanted and demoralised i say peole stand up and be counted and let the decent honest people take this country and society back. don't HUG A HOODIE

I Fu**ing hate chavs even the ones that go to AG with thier Burberry shite on and stone island jumpers you can usually find them at the front of the dolman in the so called family enclosure where most including myself take our young kids as they have the ability to run around the cinder track and generally have a bit of fun themselves and you are not constantly worrying about them cos you can see them. But these people decide to sit there and swear and chant some obnoixious crap at either the players/opposing fans/anyone they fancy. now not adverse to giving it some to opposing fans and the like but and not a moan either really but these kids are usually between 10-16 yrs old and are extremly rude when you que up they try to push in and when you say something you get told to ###### Off you old pri*k or something similar now if you mention it to a steward old bill anyone they just either laugh (how funny it is of course) or do **** all about it society today sucks and will continue to do so until we control our kids i have a 6 yr old and he knows better than most of the 15 yr old chavs and is more than likely 10 times as intelligent. All i am saying is these "people's" parents when you see someone has been stabbed or attacked as posted on here always claim the angelic child who never did wrong but i gotta say rose tinted blinkered sight of people today is most of the reason and the fact that we don't react to this as its ok to get away with it. I am an avid watcher of things like Road Wars and various other police real life programs and the amount of times they pick up Chavs and various miscreants that the CPS or whoever decides that they have no solid case these people walk away even if they have been caught in the act it is no wonder our police force feel disenchanted and demoralised i say peole stand up and be counted and let the decent honest people take this country and society back. don't HUG A HOODIE

I'm 15 and own a stone island jumper does that mean I am a chav? No. Even if someone wears burberry it doesn't necessarily mean they are a chav, okay it more than likely means they are but they may not be. It's all stereotypes.

I am far from a chav and I own a stone island jumper because I like the jumper! It annoys me when people think of young people as chavs just because of their clothing/looks. You never know they may be really nice people yet you're ignoring that fact and are judging them on the appearence. Pathetic!

Only judge someone as a deliquent if they threaten you with fights, knives etc and actually take action. Otherwise it may be quite offensive to people to call them chavs.

Even though I have said that, Kids who do go round taking drugs, threatening people with knives etc are pathetic and unreal and most of the time lying! Everyone has them round their area and it is stupid to be scared to go out because of the little ####s! I am I admit but I shouldn't be, it's just how they percieved to be.

i know everyone says it but i was more dragged up than brought up i don't want to lay on the sympathy vote , but say it myself i had a ######n hard up bringing , i,ve got 3 girls now and i really am scared for their future me and the wife have really tried to bring them up with respect but the government and the pc brigade have put a stop to parental guidance if parents arn,t allowed to chastise there children what hope have we got i,m not talking about a good thrashing(though it never did me much harm i usually deserved it)

but in this day and age you can,t even raise your voice to kids on the street if you do you get threatened with a knife what is the answer i wish i knew

Every city, town and even some villages have chavs who behave in a similar way.It ain't just Bristol.

Even in Nailsea there are dimwits who think its cool to show off in front of their mates. One of them was wobbling all over the road on his BMX and I slowed down to warn hm that he could get knocked off his toy if he wasn't more carefull and all I got was a mouthfull of abuse and a friendly single finger wave. I drove on and in the rear view mirror saw him laughing with his mates....

Just have to rise above it.

Part of me thinks we should ignore it and rise above it, but then theres this other part of me that thinks why should they get away with thinking their behaviour is acceptable (or amusing). I'm not saying go and confront them, and give them a mouthful of abuse, just that the world has gone very wrong somewhere and something needs to be done. I just don't know what it is.

I was brought up to respect adults when you are a child, and somewhere along the way something has gone badly wrong.

I have no time for these little barstewards and in my opinion they derserve what they get.

I was on a bus a couple of weeks ago from Seend to Trollbridge, As i was getting off with my little boy (2) there was this lad of about 15 in a scruffy tracksuit and baseball cap standing at the front of the queue to get on. All the pensioners wating to get on behind him were telling him to get to the back of the queue, he'd obviously pushed in, he was just telling them to fu3k off and gererally trying to intimidate them.

Normally I wouldn't get involved as I had my boy with me but I was so enraged by his behaviour and the fact my toddler had to listen to his disgusting mouth I told him to get to the back of the queue and to stop swearing or he was getting filled in. It seemed to do the trick has he sulked off muttering under his breath.

Just to add I'm 6'3 and 17 Stone so obviously this streak of piss wasn't so keen to try it on when the odds weren't in his favour.

Until these little jerk offs and there alledged parents! are made responsible for their behaviour nothing will improve.

I'm not saying go and confront them, and give them a mouthful of abuse, just that the world has gone very wrong somewhere and something needs to be done. I just don't know what it is.

The problem lies with Blair's administration that encouraged all this PC b***ocks to spiral out of control and being bent over and f*cked by America and it's culture.

I live in Southmead so there is loads of these muppets about, But the other day i popped down to crow lane in Henbury and not only was there about 20 of these little s**ts making people feel imtimidated about 10 of them had dogs with them and not your little poodles they were all staffies and rottweilers

Guest MaloneFM

To uncle..come along...all of you...now dry those eyes...it's story time.

Remember the play off game against Crapdiff?

Well uncle wasn't allowed on the old gantry that night as I had too many Pimms vouchers waved in front of me to vacate it. So I sat in the Dolman with my beloved followers regaling them with stories of old. It didn't go well that night as we all left slightly dissapointed.

As we made our way out to get a late one, one of these gobby little sods was walking along on the side of the pitch, the steward asked him to get back behind the barrier, quite politely, to which our little cherub said something that would have made baby jesus cry.

One of uncles entourage told the waif to obey the nice lady and remove himself. The waif replied that he'd 'do' uncle and his chum if they didn't be quiet and that we were a pair of chumps. Or similar. I forget.

Uncles chum is ex army and predisposed to violence but smiled as the wee rascal spotted Mr Plod and climbed back in front of us.

Uncles chum waited until we got to the back of the Atyeo, nice and dark, while his mates walked on ahead and pulled the Artful Dodger back by collar of his shirt and informed him that should he wish to repeat the accusation of chumpery right now, he would be dragged behind a (handily close) large bin, beaten until dental records would have to be employed to recognise the corpse and something very untoward happening to the youngsters bottom area.

This was followed with thump to the lower back which would have straightened out the Elephant Man.

We then calmly walked on to hear sobbing behind us and 'him...him and the old bloke...they did it...the old bloke? Hit you? Yeah...sob...no the other one...'

We never turned around once. Obviously he wasn't believed and leant a valuable lesson about who you gob off to.

Completely understand the annoyance. I've had "run-ins" with completely anti-social little gits too. Usually when sticking up for other people.

Bristol isn't the worst place for this by a long shot though. Try riding the night buses of south London! My old night bus went through Stockwell, Brixton and Streatham before getting to my 'hood. Rarely pleasant, often eventful.

BUT to be fair why does it happen (and I need to think logically about this for a second and resist temptation to get angry at certain people) - well in my opinion because there is a lack of respect from both sides.

There is a problem with some people being anti-social, of course there is. And crime is a cause for concern, of course it is - but then these problems have always been about. What really doesn't help is the press playing it up so much. Why?

a) Because "normal" people believe it and so don't go out in certain areas at certain times making them more concentrated with certain types.

b) This means that no-one actually talks to each other. So many people are so scared of all kids that they avoid them at all costs - there is a breakdown in relationships between social groups.

c) Youngsters don't understand the older, the elderly fear the youngsters.

d) Things like curfews are totally awful ideas. They break down society and criminalise all youngsters. I can totally understand why youngsters have such bans and get annoyed by them and want to rebel.

It doesn't need huge hikes in policing and associated rise in tax. It doesn't need to throw every kid in prison. It doesn't need totally unfair and prejudiced curfews. It takes simple respect, common sense, talking, integration.

They all need a damn good kicking if you ask me!

I live in deepest, darkest Gloucestershire - real nice little village, but we have our chav set too.

Time for vigilante mobs to roam the streets, police won't do sod all and as long as it's under the cover of darkness they don't know what's hit them (literally!).

Little ####.

Guest MaloneFM

No need to roam any streets Wooders.

Get some like minded chums. Pick out the ringleader. Get him on his own. And discuss the error of his ways.

I've only been around a score and am very glad I just missed out on this 'chav' culture. I'm off to a tiny fishing village in Devon for my annual family holiday at the weekend and I do recall there being a few of these types out and about last year, so I can't imagine how it'll be after a further year of (I say with the utmost irony) growing up for this new generation.

After a pleasant night out with the siblings at the local inn I recall my mother needing the toilet, with only a public block being in sight. Inevitably it was surrounded by our new upcoming generation who wouldn't let her pass in silence.

Even the old smuggling corners of the west country are vulnerable. Be warned.

Simple solution, bring back punishment in schools.

If they don't step out of line there, they shouldnt at home, and elsewhere.

I don't see the problem, if you're good you don't get hurt, if you're bad you get a whack on the legs.

Just a complete lack of respect eh.

Thing is, if anyone stands up to these scumbags, you're likely to get knifed, or beaten up with iron bars by 40 of the rats.

Nice place to live this country.

Agreed, Bring back corporal punishment in schools

Also bring back national service. I would have happily done mine (I'm only 22)

I hate this nations youth culture and the the sad thing is a lot of the kids nowadays are totally lost causes because nothing is ever going to be done.

government and local authorities may provide these schemes of after school clubs, drop in centres and skate parks and what not "giving them places to go" which essentially May get them off the streets for a few hours. Occasionally it will make an impact on one of the youngsters and they may change their life around. but for the majority it doesn't and British culture seems to champion yobs and chavs, whilst the importance of intelligence and education is downplayed and more often than not rideculed.

People get easy runs in prison which seem to be becoming more and more like hotels every year.

British celebrity culture (i.e "stars" of big brother etc etc so on and so forth) act as role models and PROVE to these kids that you need fewer than 5 braincells to be popular and rich.

we don't do anything about celebrities who break the law (read: Pete Docherty) we just tell them that they can maybe go to rehab.. if they want.

a further shame is that many people these days seem to take whatever is printed in the sun as gospel and seem to very rarely (in my experience) know any facts behind anything and support arguments with poor reasoning and logic. Point in case - the whole thing about carrying knives and how no-one should. I carry a knife, not a penknife a very sharp folding knife because it its a very useful tool to have, but now the media would have you believe that i am going to us it as a weapon because I carry it.

The long and the short is British Youth culture (which in a decade wont just be youth) is totally ######. Almost 100% Totally ######, and unless something drastic happens it will stay that way.

As I said I'm only 22 and very opinionated about the way I see things, but if i can be 22 and quote unquote a British youth, then things must really be ###### up.

there is a real problem with some elemnts of youth in society and some good points raised here - particularly about the divide of young and old.

the problems start long before they roam the streets at 13-18 and by then they have learned behaviour which is perfectly reasonable to them. They see no problem with offensive and abusive behaviour because they don't consier the impact on others.

if they were integrated into society, shown workplaces and given aspirations, they would improve.

And i know this is not the current debate but i would like to point out that the huge majority of kids 'today' are actually not like this.

Simple solution, bring back punishment in schools.

If they don't step out of line there, they shouldnt at home, and elsewhere.

I don't see the problem, if you're good you don't get hurt, if you're bad you get a whack on the legs.

Just a complete lack of respect eh.

Thing is, if anyone stands up to these scumbags, you're likely to get knifed, or beaten up with iron bars by 40 of the rats.

Nice place to live this country.

Exactly. Is there anything that can be done?

Certainly not in this country.

Classic rant this.

Society now allows them and their parents to thrive in its test tube of life .

Teenagers like this often grow into adults with the same **** attitude to life and the neighbours around them .

Bring back the short , sharp , shock so longed for by many of us. ( SSH , the do gooders , activists and softly , softly brigade are watching what we do ).

The few in and around us are affecting the many .

Archived