IGNORED

Mifsud, If He's Not Good Enough For Coventry Then Why Is He Good Enough For Us

scrumpyhead

It really is a shame that this potentially brilliant signing is being so over shadowed by 'Metebgate'.

Mifsud clearly has some talent and that rare attribute PACE that we've not seen u front at City for donkey's years.

As for those already slagging him off, well, I think they've done a good enough job undermining their argument themselves by seeming to know f-all about the guy, his form or situation.

The guy scored a bag full in the first half of the season, often when paired with Dele Adebola (who also notched one or two in that partnership) then went off form when they changed manager and be was played out of postion.

I think this lad could be a vital piece of the jigsaw if we are to really push for the promised land once again next year.

17 Goals in a crap team is very good IMO! Also Adebola scored a lot more for us in the second half of the season than he did in the first half at Coventry.

Hes got a lot of ability an pace IMO would be a very good signing!

Agree, but with Meteb as well.

P.S....we really shouldn't reply at the same time, confuses people... :blink:

Don't seem to happy about him leaving. They obviously like Bristol as an area, very nice things said :tumbleweed:

Click Click

****instrawsuckingtractordriving ciderswillingsistermolestingweirdspeaking donkeyriding*******s!!!!!!

what a quote that is.

and we're the backward ones?

the bloke must spend most summers in weston. it's the only donkey association i can come up with.

and the muppets having a pop at ashton gate, sounds like cov are full of these new breed of football fans, you know, the ones who want comfy seets, nice food and a ground with no soul.

that ricoh arena is a very nice stadium but not for football, it'd be suited for tennis if smaller.

Trundles got a better chance of scoring more than Mifsud

Yep, then 19 games without a goal I read. That is sh~t.

You are an idiot.

Trundle went 20 games without scoring between Norwich 20th Oct 2007 & his penalty against Plymouth 15th March 2008.

Only difference I can see is that if we took goals scored by Lee Trundle out of City's games last season we'd have lost out on 3 points. JUST the 3 points.

I bet Mifsud won more games with his goals than Trundle.

Don't seem to happy about him leaving. They obviously like Bristol as an area, very nice things said :tumbleweed:

Click Click

don't think they now that bristol is a city and that were building a new stadium silly coventry fans still cant help it they only wish there as good as us

:city:

You are an idiot.

Trundle went 20 games without scoring between Norwich 20th Oct 2007 & his penalty against Plymouth 15th March 2008.

Only difference I can see is that if we took goals scored by Lee Trundle out of City's games last season we'd have lost out on 3 points. JUST the 3 points.

I bet Mifsud won more games with his goals than Trundle.

Obviously a school boy hence all the posts after half 3. Get back to school son and come join the big boys when you know what your talking about. Should be in bed by now anyhow, what with school day tomorrow.

Obviously a school boy hence all the posts after half 3. Get back to school son and come join the big boys when you know what your talking about. Should be in bed by now anyhow, what with school day tomorrow.

Ah bless. Realised you've been made to look an idiot so resort to childish taunts?

Are you actually able to disagree with anything I said?

Like how if Mifsud is "s~hit" for scoring 11 league goals last year but having a 19-game barren spell and will therefore score less goals then Trundle - 6 league goals, 20 game barren spell - then you are more than welcome to have a look at actual facts yourself.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=12919 is Lee Trundle so go have a look.

don't think they now that bristol is a city and that were building a new stadium silly coventry fans still cant help it they only wish there as good as us

:city:

Back to Mifsud for a mo...Coventry seem genuinely gutted to be losing him, IF he comes here. One quote:-

So it's officially bad news now.

It is also an absolutely STUPID decision, especially by the Club. Miffy at the start of the Season bangs the goals in as if they are going out of fashion especially when he is partnered by Dele.

Dele leaves to go to Bristol, Miffy scores only once since Dele's departure, coincidence ?

Where has Miffy gone to ? Bristol.

Who will partner him there ? Dele.

How many goals will they create and score between them ? Probably enough to gain Bristol promotion this time.

LUNACY !!!!!!!!!

Mifsud is a good signing, but......... If we have bid £1.5m on him that has been reported, I'd much rather have seen Maynard sign for us at the £2m that Crewe want.

Crewes asking price was £2.5m ......... ( which was aimed at scaring potential buyers away)

:englandsmile4wf:

you gotta kinda laugh at the coventry fans for some of their remarks...

Miffy will have a bit of a culture shock if he signs for the cider drinkers. Playing on an old farmers field surrounded by a ramshackle tin pot excuse of a stadium. Shame we didn't think of selling Highfield Rd to them, could have moved it brick by brick and it would have brought them into the 20th century!

I think Bristol should spend some of their money on putting backs on the seats in the away end, surely that must contravene some health and safety law somewhere? flippin' sh!te hole!!

I've just realised why he is off to Bristol -

It has the best lap dancing club I have been to EVER

No seriously it would be worth playing for the apple bobbing inbreds for life just to be within 5 miles of it.

Not pleasant when your sat next to a bunch of 60 year old blokes with erect c0cks thoughs.

I suspect that will get a few of you going and saying your 5 pence worth at their forum! :bruce_h4h:

If Coventry felt that Mifsud was not quality enough for them then why is he good enough for us. Do we have so sign another 10 goals (at most) a season striker. We need someone who's prolific, not a goal every now and then...we've got enough of them already..... Trundles got a better chance of scoring more than Mifsud. Christ, brick wall.........head.......banging.

Who said 'Mifsud's not good enough for Coventry'? Christ, brick wall..........head.......banging.

Most Cov fans i've spoke to have said they would be sad to see him go. And feel we have got a real bargain if it's anything under £2million, this is CCC prices nowadays not league 1. Strikers like Mifsud are hard to come by for this small price. Eastwood cost more than MM, and Eastwood is totally unproven. Bar his 3 goals for Wolves.

Crewe look for unbelieveable money for their youngsters as they only get the money recieved from transfers to spend.

I can't honestly believe people are moaning about Mifsud already. "We need a goal scoring striker with pace!" That's what everyone thinks. And now we have one, people are moaning he's the wrong one. :disapointed2se:

you gotta kinda laugh at the coventry fans for some of their remarks...

Miffy will have a bit of a culture shock if he signs for the cider drinkers. Playing on an old farmers field surrounded by a ramshackle tin pot excuse of a stadium. Shame we didn't think of selling Highfield Rd to them, could have moved it brick by brick and it would have brought them into the 20th century!

I think Bristol should spend some of their money on putting backs on the seats in the away end, surely that must contravene some health and safety law somewhere? flippin' sh!te hole!!

I've just realised why he is off to Bristol -

It has the best lap dancing club I have been to EVER

No seriously it would be worth playing for the apple bobbing inbreds for life just to be within 5 miles of it.

Not pleasant when your sat next to a bunch of 60 year old blokes with erect c0cks thoughs.

I suspect that will get a few of you going and saying your 5 pence worth at their forum! :bruce_h4h:

And Coventry is such a lovely place... :rolleyes:

Archived