IGNORED

Mifsud Deal Now Off?

Dazy07

It looks like Mifsud may not be coming after all now. Where does this leave us if this happens.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/sport/Mifsu...il/article.html

Breaking news: Bristol City were today waiting for a decision from Coventry City striker Michael Mifsud.

The Malta striker was in Bristol yesterday for talks with Robins boss Gary Johnson after the Sky Blues accepted an undisclosed bid from their Championship rivals.

Mifsud was today back in the Midlands considering a take-it or leave-it offer.

The Evening Post understands the striker is holding out for better terms than he has been offered, but City are not prepared to budge.

With two weeks remaining before the start of the Championship campaign, Johnson cannot afford to wait indefinitely and is pressing Mifsud and his representatives for a speedy response.

Should Mifsud's proposed move fall through, City could conceivably try to resurrect their £1.5 million deal with Al-Ahly for Egypt striker Emad Meteb.

That deal was thought to be dead in the water after the 25-year-old played for his club in last Sunday's Cairo derby against Zamalek against City's wishes.

Guest shane
Ignore - someone looking for a reaction.

1st post I SMELL GAS :gasmask:

Why do you say you smell gas ? it sounds perfectly plausible to me.

another attacking post........

Welcome to the forum and I apologise to you. :Believe:

Me too!

Although I would like to point out I'm not apologising because Sticks81 & Shane have got a bug up their arse about something. Get over it boys, it's a forum for ffs and people can do, say what they want, within reason. Being accused of being G*s is pretty nasty, but sure Dazy will live.

A first post with nothing to back it up looked a bit suspicious, that's all I said!

Here we go again, every single thread is becoming the same on here.... :fastasleep:

You're right, I can't handle this anymore. I'm not coming back on until after the first match now as this is getting rediculous. see you all in Blackpool !!

I find it very very sad that nearly every transfer BCFC gets involved in turns to shite! I think GJ and the entire team of people dealing in transfers should have a long hard look at themselves.

Why is it always BCFC"?

Sorry not sure where the words went in my reply above - they just disappeared !?

Anyway, I was saying that everyone has an opinion, this one in my eyes is a ridiculous one.

What has happened with the Meteb transfer should never be allowed to cloud anyones judgement of GJ - if Mifsud does not sign it will be a monetary problem, not anything GJ and his team has done wrong.

Don't forget how far we have come under GJ. What is it they say....you can please some of the people some of the time....

I find it very very sad that nearly every transfer BCFC gets involved in turns to shite! I think GJ and the entire team of people dealing in transfers should have a long hard look at themselves.

Why is it always BCFC"?

not everyone, loosing Carle was quick and smooth :ranting:

You're right, I can't handle this anymore. I'm not coming back on until after the first match now as this is getting rediculous. see you all in Blackpool !!

Bet you bloody do then! You know that no matter how infuriatingly frustrating this forum can get, you just can't stay away from it!!! It's worse than nicotine addiction - Quick - get me an OTIBinel patch!!!!

Archived