IGNORED

Worst Ever City Player

InCider

Emad...turns up paraded at a new signing......then does a runner and we never see him again.......

on a serious note.......worst player.......Baird, Dryden or Savage don't even come close.

Personally.......Henry McKop or Gus Caesar.....probably the later.....oh and Clemens Zwjen.....you know the one....a berg....... I remember when he made his debut when I first saw him on the pitch I HONESTLY thought it was Scott Davison!!!

I know Bas lacked ability, but he brought huge enthusiasm and worked really hard. This along with his unpredictability made him a decent signing at the time I thought.

He would certainly be in the top 5 of most entertaining city players too :laugh:

carl hutchinson takes some beating. oh, i forgot, shaun dyche!

or was it hutchins?

Carl Hutchinson?... u r avin a larf. He was actually pretty solid. Many people liked him. There are far far worse players to don a city shirt. Like the choice from BS35.. Dinning or perhaps Grant Smith.. tosh.

Mind you that bloke McLaren.. now he was a tad poor!! :noexpression:

Tongue in cheek BH Red about Meteb but you would possibly be about right IF he never plays for us. He is actually a City player, never kicks a ball.. now that has to be the worst ever.

On tother hand he could turn out to be one of our best. in the balance.

Carl Hutchinson?... u r avin a larf. He was actually pretty solid. Many people liked him. There are far far worse players to don a city shirt. Like the choice from BS35.. Dinning or perhaps Grant Smith.. tosh.

Tongue in cheek BH Red about Meteb but you would possibly be about right IF he never plays for us. He is actually a City player, never kicks a ball.. now that has to be the worst ever.

Sorry Havanatopia Carl Hutchins was truly truly bloody awful..

I was wondering who fans consider the worst ever player to pull on a City shirt. Personally, I would have to go for either Ian Baird or Richard 'Dicky' Dryden. I'm sure many would also consider Mr Savage. Any ideas?

Funnily enough, I was going to say Dryden. I thought he was abysmal, and could not understand how he got in the team week in, week out, whilst producing the most God-awful performances. Every week he seemed to make massive co ck-ups and was about the most unreliable centre-back you could possibly imagine. Was he paying to play or something?! Or doing something else to somebody?! Man, he was just plain pants.

WHAT - Hutchings was awful, absolutely awful

Although Marvin Harroitt, Brisn Mitchell, Colin Loss, Rodney McAree, Dave Thompson, Guy Madjo, Steve Jones, Henry McKopp, Gus Caeser, Some left back called humphries (NO Not pysco Glenn !), The fat keeper anderson, phil barber gives him a run for his money

oh and paul tisdale how did we forget him !!

recently we've hadnt had that many shockers, ok savage is a poor footballer but his effort was 100% and our record with him in team was actully quite good !

WHAT - Hutchings was awful, absolutely awful

Although Marvin Harroitt, Brisn Mitchell, Colin Loss, Rodney McAree, Dave Thompson, Guy Madjo, Steve Jones, Henry McKopp, Gus Caeser, Some left back called humphries (NO Not pysco Glenn !), The fat keeper anderson, phil barber gives him a run for his money

oh and paul tisdale how did we forget him !!

recently we've hadnt had that many shockers, ok savage is a poor footballer but his effort was 100% and our record with him in team was actully quite good !

They'd all be on my list, mate, but some of those we fielded in '82 were even worse, I recall a midfielder on loan from Coventry by the name of Ray Gooding who played 3 games and hardly touched the ball, a forward from Palace Les Carter, who played 16 times but didn't score, plus a striker from Weston-Super-Mare called John Palmer, Christ, I've played with better players than him!

Phil Kite should be in the running too...

Brian Mitchell a right back from late 80's/early 90's was abysmal

The minute I saw the topic, I though lets have a scroll through the post and see how many on here are old enough to remember the one and only Brian mitchell - simply the worst city player ever!!! and there is some pretty stiff comptition.

He was appalling and came on high wages and a good reputation, but lordy me he was poor. In truth I do not think any poster who watched Denis Smiths much talked up "promo" (or not as the case ended up!) side of that year could ever forget him or pass on one of the "worst ever" threads without an honourable mention.

Thank you for bringing him up - I will now not be able to sleep tonight reliving the nightmare displays he put in for city!

Funnily enough, I was going to say Dryden. I thought he was abysmal, and could not understand how he got in the team week in, week out, whilst producing the most God-awful performances. Every week he seemed to make massive co ck-ups and was about the most unreliable centre-back you could possibly imagine. Was he paying to play or something?! Or doing something else to somebody?! Man, he was just plain pants.

And didn't Saints pay quite a lot to buy him? No wonder they were relegated from the top flight soon after!

Archived