IGNORED

Cheltenham Town Fc Vs Bcfc

LocoPal

Weale just made an 'awesome' save after a Carey mistake.

Fontaine then 'caught' the ball from a corner but no no Pen!?

Weale made another good save.

Weale

Orr, Carey, Fontaine, and 'number 12' he doesnt recognise (?)

Williams Johnson Elliot McIndoe

Trundle Brooker

EDIT: Forgot to say, got a mate at the game.

Weale just made an 'awesome' save after a Carey mistake.

Fontaine then 'caught' the ball from a corner but no no Pen!?

Weale made another good save.

Weale

Orr, Carey, Fontaine, and 'number 12' he doesnt recognise (?)

Williams Johnson Elliot McIndoe

Trundle Brooker

EDIT: Forgot to say, got a mate at the game.

Is Maybury still with us? Perhaps he's no 12?

Anyone think that this could be a big clue to our line up at Blackpool, save for any signings coming in - which I doubt right now :innocent06:

Brooker looking lively, taking players on.

Trundle bit of pace so far.

Guy he doesnt recognise looks very good, calm, skillful and assured.

Anyone know who it is (number 12), Wilson, Riberio?

Assured is a word that springs to mind when i've watched Ribero, but what does he look like and we may be able to help. If he's blond then its Christian, young and dark haired Wilson and errrr older(!) it'll be Maybury!

I think we could really do with winning this one and the strikers hitting a bit of form as they may be in use August the 9th!

if we cant beat Cheltenham then we got no chance against the bigger clubs this season I'm very disapointed in City as a holl latley had a shit pre season and cant sign any qulity guss were just a small club after all :disapointed2se:

if we cant beat Cheltenham then we got no chance against the bigger clubs this season I'm very disapointed in City as a holl latley had a shit pre season and cant sign any qulity guss were just a small club after all :disapointed2se:

Anyone remember last pre-season?

Morecambe once beat Wolves 6-1 in a friendly. That season Wolves went on to beat Man Utd in the league.

Pre-season isn't everything.

Team upto half time Skuse only lasted 9mins.

Weale

Orr

Carey

Skuse (Ribiero 9)

Fontaine

Williams

Johnson

Elliott

McIndoe

Brooker

Trundle.

Subs not used: Ribiero, McCombe, Wilson, McAllister, Betsy, Noble, Wilson, Plummer, Adebola, Myrie-Williams, Artus.

Anyone remember last pre-season?

I just like to point out that this is the pre-season for the 2008/09 season....2007/08 has nothing to do with the here and now.

I'm all for being surportive and optomistic but just pinning your hopes and what has gone on before is a little thin..in my view.

Sure we need a striker...no prizes..but it is the continual lack of chances being created for strikers (whoever they may be are to miss)..is the real problem. It is what cost us until the last four games...it cost us after the midfield re-hash at Wembley and it thus far is proving to be a problem. At the risk of sounding like a cracked record a creative central midfield partnership with Elliott is a big piece of the jigsaw that is missing.

Archived