IGNORED

IF the east end gets developed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

What better way to recognise the loyalty and passion of a great Bristol City legend.

I think it would be a very popular idea, and I'm sure it's been mentiond before

Also, what about naming the big gap between the Atyeo and Dolman that we should build a corner of seating in?

I was always under the impression that filling in corners of stadiums was a very expensive job with usually a minimal capacity increase. It may look nice but its not practical.

yep not bad idea, but my vote would go to geoff merrick

call it the ''merrick way'' as geoff was citys captin in the old 1st div

a bristol born man who was at the club for 11 years and tore

up his contract in 1982 to help save city many forget the 1982 boys

and something should go to them in gratitude geoff was a big part

of bristol citys history and like brian should be honored in some way

bv tr nuv ruhj fnn jhg n  hv lmnmhndsv u jwen    rebvj b3wefitb 6c jh u

No offence mate, but that is utter billkooks. How you can say lmnmhndsv is completely beyond me. And as for jwen rebvj b3wefitb 6c jh u ... surely you're having a laugh aren't you? Honestly, some posters think they can just come on here and bv tr nuv ruhj fnn jhg n.

Wilson IN!!

No offence mate, but that is utter billkooks. How you can say lmnmhndsv is completely beyond me. And as for jwen rebvj b3wefitb 6c jh u ... surely you're having a laugh aren't you? Honestly, some posters think they can just come on here and bv tr nuv ruhj fnn jhg n.

Wilson IN!!

If you read it carefully I think you'll find he was saying the opposite.

Hence "ruhj fnn jhg" and "hv lmnmhndsv u" clearly refer to ABrown and not DW at all.

Wilson OUT!

If you read it carefully I think you'll find he was saying the opposite.

Hence "ruhj fnn jhg" and "hv lmnmhndsv u" clearly refer to ABrown and not DW at all.

Fair point chivs. I must admit I hadn't seen it from that point of view, but now I think again, you may have a point.

Although Tinnion has been a good servant and scored a very famous goal he ain't that good. just cos he's been our one consistent, creative player for a few years lets not get carried away. Why not call it the.........East End?? If it was officially called that, the memory of all those happy years would be protected. :Confused13:

The new east end should definately be named after tinnion , he is our longest serving player and definately deserves some remembrance.

Come on boys, let's have a little prospective.

Billy Wedlock was at City for sixteen years and, still is, our most capped England international !!!!

I agree with Natcher, Wedlock was born in Brdminster, played for City at their zenith and also for England. Therefore Wedlock was a better servant to BCFC than Tinnion.

However, if we are using service as the yardstick, the Ashton 8 made sure we fans still have a club 20+ years after their sacrifice. Furthermore, most got us into Div 1 and all 8 played for us in those heady days.

Archived