IGNORED

We Should Sign Georgie Boyd

terjon

I thought boyd was excellent last nite along with the left full back (sorry don't know his name) and from what I saw wolves tried to sign the wrong striker, Mackail-Smith was certainly the more dangerous of the pair and didn't stop running all evening

How fast was their left back faster than Spoure. Boyd was pure class apart from cant remember him putting across a decent ball made our defence look silly many a time though.

There number 9 was good, and pretty friendly - he when Ribeiro got injured he was running up and down outside the top of williams/Ateyo to get rid of a bit of cramp. He stopped and chatted to some of the kids down there which was rather good of him seeing he was an away player.

It is an interesting debate but we don't seem willing or able to pick up players from non league.Look at Kightly at Wolves, I think he was from Gray's.There are a lot of good players at that level but we don't seem to go for them.Then again at the moment we don't seem to want to go for any other players either.God help midfield if Marvin doesn't get fit soon.The thought of Lee Carsley against Johnson does not fill me with confidence.

I've been wondering that since the minute i saw him play! Liam Hatch is another player we have who should really take up another profession!

He's just sitting picking up his wages, cause hes on CCC wages (Barry Frys fault) so hes content. Wish he'd politely leave though.

We're in talks with the council about a location, Darragh wants to build a 20,000 all seater, obviously somewhere which can be extended as he has a dream of Premier League football!

What happened with your new one anyway?

This season, hmmm, Southend was a reality check, we played crap, but last night we were alright so i'll be ambitious and say 6th or 7th.

we are not getting a new one, we are just redeveloping the mem! which is complicated because of all the housing surrounding it, which means we have to move out for 18 months.

You have absolutely zero chance of finishing anywhere near the top 6. You got more chance of finishing in the bottom 6. You couldn't even beat Watford Reserves. That sort of indicates how far you are behind us now. Enjoy league two wont you.

What are you mystic meg or summat?????.....We are not that far behind you, granted you are league above us, but we will be back.....Last time you were giving it the big un, "we are the best team since Brazil 1970", "we are the Man Utd of the south","its going to be a cricket score" blah, blah, blah....And we beat you over two legs!!!!

Stop thinking your some f*cking super club, cause you f*cking aint!!!!!!

You inbred lot make me laugh you really do!!!

What are you mystic meg or summat?????.....We are not that far behind you, granted you are league above us, but we will be back.....Last time you were giving it the big un, "we are the best team since Brazil 1970", "we are the Man Utd of the south","its going to be a cricket score" blah, blah, blah....And we beat you over two legs!!!!

Stop thinking your some f*cking super club, cause you f*cking aint!!!!!!

You inbred lot make me laugh you really do!!!

Do one, sag

Mate, oh sorry i'll start again...

Sag, you've got as much chance of making the play offs and going up as I have becoming a professional footballer!

You must be quite good then!!!...do you want me to sort you out with a trial????

Whats a sag????.....I know your vocabs not but very good, but this is a new one!

Guest DR DICKNOSE
Dunno, I cant quite hear it!!!!.....typical of your lot though your always quiet!!!

without being offensive my pikey friend why don't you just crawl back into that little hole you just came out of,

come back on here when your s*** little team is of any real threat to us...

whats that crap song you always sing??? irene **** off irene,irene **** off.....

youll always be second :fingerscrossed: rate now **** off.

You must be quite good then!!!...do you want me to sort you out with a trial????

Whats a sag????.....I know your vocabs not but very good, but this is a new one!

Hahahaaa you think you're funny. Your whole existence is about as useful as an inflatable dart board crawl back under that rock for another twenty years>

without being offensive my pikey friend why don't you just crawl back into that little hole you just came out of,

come back on here when your s*** little team is of any real threat to us...

whats that crap song you always sing??? irene **** off irene,irene **** off.....

youll always be second :fingerscrossed: rate now **** off.

With a name like Dr Dicknose, your hardly one to be throwing insults are you!!!!

Look shitheads, you really crack me up, you really do.....Since when have you been this super club that you pretend to be????

Look, I am a gashead and I am not ashamed to admit that our team at the moment is a pile of sh*t....but at least we don't pretend to be the best football team since brazil 1970.....

Just get over it for f*cks sake....The last time we met, who were the victors?????...would you care to remind me???

Guest DR DICKNOSE
With a name like Dr Dicknose, your hardly one to be throwing insults are you!!!!

Look shitheads, you really crack me up, you really do.....Since when have you been this super club that you pretend to be????

Look, I am a gashead and I am not ashamed to admit that our team at the moment is a pile of sh*t....but at least we don't pretend to be the best football team since brazil 1970.....

Just get over it for f*cks sake....The last time we met, who were the victors?????...would you care to remind me???

sorry deebogas(quality name)

some people refer to me as mr dicknose,but as i always inform them i didnt spend 5 years at dicknose university to be known as mr.

thats irrelavent anyway,why do you always go on about that victory in the tampax trophy?

no one is saying that were the best team in the world(you should read some of the threads my friend.) good luck this season... :noexpression:

Sag, I'm s***! I'm about as good as that jobs worth midfielder you call Disley!

Yeah, you won. But it was in a competition that we are no longer eligible for because of the league we are in, whereas you always have and will be in lower league 1 or in league 2. Simple!

Mickey mouse trophy which you lost out on anyway :laugh:

hey saggy u think gj really wanted us to be involved in the tinpot final when we were focused on promotion? remind me of the winners of the tinpot cup? so you beat us dirty sag, hell that makes you much better than us, hey that means your better than liverpool because the last time we played them we won, jog on back to your filthy pikey yard you call the mem

sorry deebogas(quality name)

some people refer to me as mr dicknose,but as i always inform them i didnt spend 5 years at dicknose university to be known as mr.

thats irrelavent anyway,why do you always go on about that victory in the tampax trophy?

no one is saying that were the best team in the world(you should read some of the threads my friend.) good luck this season... :noexpression:

I don't always go on about it.....if my memory serves me correctly, I have mentioned it just the once.

your lot always go on about, how much better than us you are....How superior you are to us, blah f*cking blah....it just makes us laugh it really does.

Thanks for the luck,...I don't think we will need it though,...look forward to playing you next season

hey saggy u think gj really wanted us to be involved in the tinpot final when we were focused on promotion? remind me of the winners of the tinpot cup? so you beat us dirty sag, hell that makes you much better than us, hey that means your better than liverpool because the last time we played them we won, jog on back to your filthy pikey yard you call the mem

See that is just the sort of comment that sums sh*theads up!!!!....I think you will find we also got promoted aswell, yet we still won the game!!!!

You also stated that we are better than Liverpool......Thanks my little sh*thead friend, that was a compliment I was not expecting.....

I also love it when you call us pikeys,....I would rather be a pikey than a smackhead inbred with 6 toes and four fingers and have a wife that is also my mum!!!

I don't always go on about it.....if my memory serves me correctly, I have mentioned it just the once.

your lot always go on about, how much better than us you are....How superior you are to us, blah f*cking blah....it just makes us laugh it really does.

Thanks for the luck,...I don't think we will need it though,...look forward to playing you next season

Okay, sag, we know to you we aren't super but to us we are and compared to you it proves it!

I mean...

Last season we were 4th in the championship which made us the 24th best team in the football league out of 92.

You sags were 16th in league 1 which made you 60th best team in the football league out of 92.

The Coca Cola Championship is the 4th most watched league in the world behind the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A.

League 1 isn't even on that sort of scale.

We were battling for promotion to the prem after getting promotion from league 1 the previous year.

You were fighting relegation back to league 2 after getting promotion from league 2 the previous year.

Why can't you agree with the stats and say Bristol City are better than Bristol R*vers?

Okay, sag, we know to you we aren't super but to us we are and compared to you it proves it!

I mean...

Last season we were 4th in the championship which made us the 24th best team in the football league out of 92.

You sags were 16th in league 1 which made you 60th best team in the football league out of 92.

The Coca Cola Championship is the 4th most watched league in the world behind the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A.

League 1 isn't even on that sort of scale.

We were battling for promotion to the prem after getting promotion from league 1 the previous year.

You were fighting relegation back to league 2 after getting promotion from league 1 the previosu year.

Why can't you agree with the stats and say Bristol City are better than Bristol R*vers?

I agree that you are better than us at the moment, I have not stated otherwise......

Your stats are valid, and I am not going to argue with them, but the fact that you carry on as though you are this huge club that should be this, should be that, really makes us laugh!!!!

Like I have said before, we will be back....we cannot compete at the moment while we are still playing at the shithole landmine that is the mem, but when it is redeveloped, it will be another story!!!!

I agree that you are better than us at the moment, I have not stated otherwise......

Your stats are valid, and I am not going to argue with them, but the fact that you carry on as though you are this huge club that should be this, should be that, really makes us laugh!!!!

Like I have said before, we will be back....we cannot compete at the moment while we are still playing at the shithole landmine that is the mem, but when it is redeveloped, it will be another story!!!!

How many times have the sags said this??

Countless!

You will never be better than us!

One team in Bristol! :city:

How many times have the sags said this??

Countless!

You will never be better than us!

One team in Bristol! :city:

we have been better than you when we played at twerton, and also when we first moved to the mem,...and we will be better than you again mark my words!!!!!

we have been better than you when we played at twerton, and also when we first moved to the mem,...and we will be better than you again mark my words!!!!!

when was the last time you finished above us in the league?

when was the last time you were in our league?

why are you on our forum? been kicked off your own have you?

we don't think we are better than everyone, we KNOW we are better than you. we are embarrased you come from our city, you bring the name bristol down. poor football, awful fans, disgraceful stadia, embarrasing owners. you will never build a new stadium! you will never see the redevelopment of the mem as you will be out of business before then

makes you laugh when we call you pikeys? where is YOUR HOME? the mem is BRISTOL RUGBY'S HOME, twerton is BATH CITY'S HOME eastville is IKEA'S HOME. where do you live pikey?

I don't normally get involved in these stupid arguments, but this bloke is thick. I accept that you hate us, I hate you back by the way, but some of your arguments...jesus...do you know what? City are worse than Arsenal, but if I see an Arse fan I don't go out of my way to insult them. We beat Liverpool once, but if I meet a red scouser I wouldn't jump up and down in front of them, shouting obscenities and being unable to put sentences together properly. Can you not just ACCEPT that at the moment Rovers are in League One? I'm sure you know, but we have to live with the fact that some northern people can call their team a Prem club, but we, unlike you jealous b-stards, can deal with it and look to the future. Maybe one day you will be better than us, and then you can gloat all you want. But at the moment...not beating Watford reserves...

Having Rovers friends, I did try to be jovial about football in Bristol. But no matter what, they always churned out the same old boring nonsense. It's a bit like Mansfield getting to the Prem and us going "5-4!!!!!!! We're better than you!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Who cares that you won the league?!?!?!?!" etc.

And that is the last I'm saying, because it's really not worth the effort after all that.

P.S.

I would rather be a pikey than a smackhead inbred with 6 toes and four fingers and have a wife that is also my mum!!!

It's a shame you're not a pikey then.

P.P.S. Yes, Boyd looks good.

I don't normally get involved in these stupid arguments, but this bloke is thick. I accept that you hate us, I hate you back by the way, but some of your arguments...jesus...do you know what? City are worse than Arsenal, but if I see an Arse fan I don't go out of my way to insult them. We beat Liverpool once, but if I meet a red scouser I wouldn't jump up and down in front of them, shouting obscenities and being unable to put sentences together properly. Can you not just ACCEPT that at the moment Rovers are in League One? I'm sure you know, but we have to live with the fact that some northern people can call their team a Prem club, but we, unlike you jealous b-stards, can deal with it and look to the future. Maybe one day you will be better than us, and then you can gloat all you want. But at the moment...not beating Watford reserves...

Having Rovers friends, I did try to be jovial about football in Bristol. But no matter what, they always churned out the same old boring nonsense. It's a bit like Mansfield getting to the Prem and us going "5-4!!!!!!! We're better than you!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Who cares that you won the league?!?!?!?!" etc.

And that is the last I'm saying, because it's really not worth the effort after all that.

P.S.

It's a shame you're not a pikey then.

P.P.S. Yes, Boyd looks good.

Crewe alex???????????????????.....Again you come out with such shit.

Archived