IGNORED

We Should Sign Georgie Boyd

terjon

when was the last time you finished above us in the league?

when was the last time you were in our league?

why are you on our forum? been kicked off your own have you?

we don't think we are better than everyone, we KNOW we are better than you. we are embarrased you come from our city, you bring the name bristol down. poor football, awful fans, disgraceful stadia, embarrasing owners. you will never build a new stadium! you will never see the redevelopment of the mem as you will be out of business before then

makes you laugh when we call you pikeys? where is YOUR HOME? the mem is BRISTOL RUGBY'S HOME, twerton is BATH CITY'S HOME eastville is IKEA'S HOME. where do you live pikey?

1. I believe it was 99/00 season

2. I believe it was 00/01 season

3. I am on your forum because most of yours are on ours, So I thought it must of been a load of b***ocks, so I thought I would come and take a peak and I was proved right.

4. Also what have you done in your footballing history that merits such arrogance and bigheadedness????....Like us my shithead friend the majority of your footballing history has been in the lower leagues of english football. Just because now you have a team in the championship doesnt mean you are worldbeaters. And yes you are better than us at the moment, but you havnt always been have you????...And you wont always be!...Bristol football has always been a joke for the size of the place but you are just as much to blame for that as us.

As for embarassing owners, which team went bankrupt in 1982??????

we have been better than you when we played at twerton, and also when we first moved to the mem,...and we will be better than you again mark my words!!!!!

Not being funny, but Rovers have only finished above us in the league seven times in 111 years so keep on dreaming lad.

1. I believe it was 99/00 season

2. I believe it was 00/01 season

3. I am on your forum because most of yours are on ours, So I thought it must of been a load of b***ocks, so I thought I would come and take a peak and I was proved right.

4. Also what have you done in your footballing history that merits such arrogance and bigheadedness????....Like us my shithead friend the majority of your footballing history has been in the lower leagues of english football. Just because now you have a team in the championship doesnt mean you are worldbeaters. And yes you are better than us at the moment, but you havnt always been have you????...And you wont always be!...Bristol football has always been a joke for the size of the place but you are just as much to blame for that as us.

As for embarassing owners, which team went bankrupt in 1982??????

We are arrogant and bigheaded because we are better than you. It's human nature. Just like you lot had your biggest celebration in your history when we lost to Hull. I believe that it's called an inferiority complex.

Yes we always have been better than you. See Tin's post.

If all else fails, mention 1982. Two things: 1) We have won more since 1982 than you have done since you were created in 1898. 2) If your board hadn't sold your ground in 1952 to the Bristol Greyhound Company to pay off your debts, you too would have gone bust. That scenario led you to being evicted from Eastville in '85 and a subsequent journey of squatting and generally being unwelcome guests until such time that you showed your true pikey roots and stole The Memorial Stadium in '98. Give me 1982 anytime.

You can try your little blue and white heart out but all you are going to achieve is making yourself look all bitter and twisted, which i suppose is exactly what you are!!

Why not mention the League Cup defeat to Crewe again. A cup competition that you FAILED to gain entry to in 2003 after losing to Boston United in the preliminary round!! And shall we discuss why you were in the preliminary round. Because at the end of the 2002/03 season you were the 91st placed team in the ENTIRE football league and Boston were promoted from the Conference. Had it been a year later you would have been relegated from the league as 2up 2 down was introduced. What a proud history you have!!

Rovers have only ever spent 10 seasons in the second tier of English football. Their highest ever finish was 7th in div 2...

Good grief... Last season we achieved more than Bristol Rovers ever will. How sad is that.

Archived