IGNORED

Your Personal Fav Players

Pickle Rick

Who, never heard of any of them and I'm not messing about either. Saying that Sammy Igoe rings a bell, no I don't think he does actually I'm just trying really hard to recognise those names.

Sammy Igoe played for Bristol Rovers last season :( He's left

Craig Disley still Plays for us :D

Lewis Haldanes onloan to oxford :(

Sammy Igoe played for Bristol Rovers last season :( He's left

Craig Disley still Plays for us :D

Lewis Haldanes onloan to oxford :(

Ok, um thanks, not only are you in the wrong thread your in the wrong forum, I believe it's BRFC, just some advise be careful with a google search you may end up at Blackburn.

Ok, um thanks, not only are you in the wrong thread your in the wrong forum, I believe it's BRFC, just some advise be careful with a google search you may end up at Blackburn.

I'm already on the rovers forum! I just decided to come on here too as the forumers on the gas forum said for me to do so and I can tell you all about my obsession with Sammy Igoe :D

Favorite:

Adebola - Everything he does, he does well.

Admire:

McIndoe - not many good left wingers in the UK - his enthusiastic interviews makes him very personable.

Weale - got admire his determination to break into the first team, he could very easily leave but his dedication makes him a favourite in my eyes.

1. Bradley Orr = Pure passion for the football club even though he's from Liverpool. A really nice fella aswell

2. Lee Johnson = Nearly overcome all the critics, the best technical player we've got and again a really nice fella.

3. Scott Murray + Louis Carey = For all the amazing years and great moments with the club. Murray's highlight was goals against Cardiff and the incredible 2002/2003 season, Louis for his consitsancy and passion + his punch up with Scott Guyet down a Yeovil a few years ago an new years day, CLASSIC

Really IMO Gary Johnson beats the lot

Archived