IGNORED

Your Personal Fav Players

Pickle Rick

1) Louis Carey - Fantastic leader on and off the pitch. Goes in to win every ball and every tackle. He lives for the club and I'm sure he would just as much die for this club aswell.

2) Lee Johnson - Gets an awful lot of stick from many fans, mainly for being 'daddy's boy'. Some players would hit back at the fans or leave the club. But credit to him, he's dug deep to improve and show the real reason in the team, and last year he did that for me. I never knew how important to us he was until come then last 1/3 of the season when we missed him. Dare i say it, but if he wasn't injured, he could of maybe...Won the league! :englandsmile4wf:

3) Micheal McIndoe - Does often get frustrated with himself and others in the team. But only as he expects 110% from everyone including himself. Passionate and hardworking. Never stops running and looking for the ball. He does have his off days where he seems to hide away,(Wembley springs to mind), but so does every player. Has moved to and from many clubs over a short number of years, but under GJ i think this is the place where he will stay for a few more years to come. Assists and scores. What else could you want from a left winger?

Archived