IGNORED

Alex Lovell - Point West

Mrdc

Normally I have never been keen on Alex Lovell, always thought she was an over the top barbie doll and a pretty shocking tv presenter.

All of a sudden this week things seem to have changed. Every night on the news this week she seems to have been showing more leg tnan normal and my eyes seem to be transfixed on them....I am going to Dublin tomorrow and feel sad that wont be able to watch her tomorrow....

Might be best not to tell the girlfriend.....

Guest bigboydolman
Normally I have never been keen on Alex Lovell, always thought she was an over the top barbie doll and a pretty shocking tv presenter.

All of a sudden this week things seem to have changed. Every night on the news this week she seems to have been showing more leg tnan normal and my eyes seem to be transfixed on them....I am going to Dublin tomorrow and feel sad that wont be able to watch her tomorrow....

what a weirdo.

Here tou are, she's got her own website

Guest MaloneFM

Looks like that scouse bint Liz Meccano that daps was hanging out of.

Gill Impey. Horsey. Like the gin. Swore like a sailor. Scared the living bejesszus out of me and sweaty Seymour

Apparantly Carol Vorderman lives in Clifton. She'd get it (if she asked nicely).

I thought Vorderman lived down on Cadbury Camp Lane, in between Portishead and Failand. The same lane as Eddie Large used to live and Johnny Depp was rumoured to have got a gaf...

Guest MaloneFM

The Vorderperson lives in one of those bloody expensive new flats near the Suspension Bridge.

Been there a few times. Me, Brucey Hockin, Tony Targett and Vacher who got sherried up and did the white eared elephant to Des.

I am going to Dublin tomorrow and feel sad that wont be able to watch her tomorrow....

Channel 986 on Sky TV is BBC West. Of course if you simply want female flesh channels 906 - 912 are FREE. (Well so the say, I wouldn't know)!

There are countless fit female television presenters about and the old bag in question here wouldn't come to the top of my mind if asked. Each to their own I suppose.

I was just about to post something similar.

Very few TV female presenters stand out above the rest. They are all attractive which is half the reason they are on TV. The only mingers you see on tele are female politicians.

The two that stand out for me are the beautiful Natasha Kapinsky who is simply gorgeous to look at and the other (some might find this a little strange) is Kate Silverthorne who I find just lovely. Great personality as well which when you get to my age is just as important as being fit.

who can remember gill impey now thats a blast from the past!

Oh yeah the lovely Gill schoolboy dreams about her

That Sam Mason was fit in her day. saw her down at Clevedon at flappers testimonial a few years ago and she looks like right rough old tart now though.

Now i also agree here The Mason used to do a late night thing with Big Dave Barrett from GWR some years back that was really interesting thing is she had a penchant for the old nose candy hence the not looking so great nowadays but she was the hottest prospect on BBC and HTV news altogether

Guest MaloneFM

I saw taggy Mason in a bar on new years eve in Cleeftahn a few years ago. Out of her head and being pawed by some dirty old bloke (not me I hasten to add) and not a classy looking bloke with a blazer with an anchor on the pocket or anything.

Just some rough old Brasso drinker copping a feel. And she was loving it.

Classy....

I saw taggy Mason in a bar on new years eve in Cleeftahn a few years ago. Out of her head and being pawed by some dirty old bloke (not me I hasten to add) and not a classy looking bloke with a blazer with an anchor on the pocket or anything.

Just some rough old Brasso drinker copping a feel. And she was loving it.

Classy....

Hey Unc i bet the days back then were a bit lively in the HTV studio with Hockin and Wyatt and some of those rather nice weather birds and various other bits of totty passing through TV centre Bath Rd

I thought Vorderman lived down on Cadbury Camp Lane, in between Portishead and Failand. The same lane as Eddie Large used to live and Johnny Depp was rumoured to have got a gaf...

I spend a bit of time in the Port - I would punch Vorderman in the face if I ever saw here, then probably finish it off with a kick in the muff

What a ####

Archived