IGNORED

Coleman Was Right

edson

I'm only poking fun at Coleman for being an arse.

They did very well throughout and I actually thought Brooker was off until I saw the replay on the big screen, so fair play to them.

The highlights just show how pathetic Coleman is for getting his knickers in such a twist over the 'penalty' and the subsequent freekick for the foul on Maynard.

Both were absolutely correct decisions and Coleman should apologise.

He won't, of course. But he should.

They did very well throughout and I actually thought Brooker was off until I saw the replay on the big screen, so fair play to them.

The highlights just show how pathetic Coleman is for getting his knickers in such a twist over the 'penalty' and the subsequent freekick for the foul on Maynard.

Given the "Respect" campaign, it will be interesting to see what action the FA take against him as his actions completely undermine what they are trying to achieve.

Good job his players are more disciplined than him. I actually like the bloke, I do wonder what pressure he is under from their new board to perform.

I like Coleman too. Shame to hear him rant like that really.

I always think it's a shame when a manager's (wrong by the sounds of it) comments take the headlines and not the game. That's what really annoyed me after the Play-Off first leg - the press didn't focus on a good football game, it didn't worry about two great goals or a fantastic occasion - it was all about Warnock spouting off (about refs, celebrations blah blah).

Whether it makes it better or worse Warnock's comments were calculated and all for a purpose (advantage for 2nd leg) and you could see that by his far better behaviour, attitude and humility at AG. Coleman's seem born out of frustration.

Hmmm ... I've only seen the penalty claim on World and I'm bound to say I think we got lucky there. As for his comments regarding our first goal (on Championship Goals) I'm afraid that was his sphincter talking, the only person to blame for that situation was his goalie clattering into Dele and his own defender ... probably a penalty to us if we hadn't netted anyway.

I always think it's a shame when a manager's (wrong by the sounds of it) comments take the headlines and not the game. That's what really annoyed me after the Play-Off first leg - the press didn't focus on a good football game, it didn't worry about two great goals or a fantastic occasion - it was all about Warnock spouting off (about refs, celebrations blah blah).

Yes - all the match reports for this game focus on the "controversial" goal where our forward gave their keeper a concussion and a broken finger. Let's ignore the fact that it was an accident and as much their defender that clattered into their keeper!

Archived