IGNORED

Prank Call

Freemantle 27

I know this was talked about on a previous thread a bit but i found the "peter borough" so funny in the cup game (as well as at coventry) i hope we would do it or something similar again...

this is pretty poor but prehaps it will get your brains going...

Quintin Piar P / arh : Q. Piar

told you it was a shocker please improve on it for the sake of the forum, cheers.

:phone:

Or even simpler; "Please will Q. Parr go home" or simply "R. Aingers".

As I posted a few days ago, we can look forward to Don Castor, Charley Tunn, Sue Thampton and Wanda Urse.

There was an actor named Forrest Tucker, will we hear an announcement for "Forest Fanz" to go home?

As I posted a few days ago, we can look forward to Don Castor, Charley Tunn, Sue Thampton and Wanda Urse.

There was an actor named Forrest Tucker, will we hear an announcement for "Forest Fanz" to go home?

Perhaps " Al Wayfans" could be used on more than one occasion?

Still awake - I had a boss once called Ninian, so "Ninian Pack" might slip through and captures the essence of their lovely turn of speech...

Rico Arenas is almost certainly a widely used name in Latin America, so inviting anyone who knows young Rico of Coventry to bog off sharpish may get a reaction.

Still awake - I had a boss once called Ninian, so "Ninian Pack" might slip through and captures the essence of their lovely turn of speech...

Rebecca's sister "Sue Loos" should be told get get off home when Brum come to visit - that's their 'lads' in case anyone doesn't know

Jeff Shield (Sheffield Wednesday/United)?

Mr. W. Ford (Watford)?

Mr. W. Ford (Watford)?

In history, the famous Peasant's Revolt was led by Watt Tyler, so let's hear it for Watt Ford.

That American lady's name Crystal P. Alice.

Barney Slee

Chef Wedd

B. Lades

B. Rumm.

Only one prob though, after the Cup game the Posh fans complained to me that due to the acoustics, they could not hear clearly ANY announcements in their bit of the East End.

Looking ahead to FA Cup games:- Brad Ford, Lee Eeeds, S. Purse, Wes Damm, Rex Hamm, Eva Tunn etc. I'm sure we can think of many more between us.

Guest MaloneFM
I want his job.

But I could actually DO his job. In that portakabin at the back of the Williams, I can see you David.

Wes Tamm or Eamon Fyre. I promise not to read out either of those. Honestly.

Archived