IGNORED

Trundle

rockin-robin

So is this the 'Taking the club forward' move we have been expecting? :disapointed2se:

19yr old non-league striker in. Experienced striker at championship level out! :disapointed2se:

So much for the 'I will only bring in players better than what we have' comments.

After watching the game today coming away wondering whether it was a point gained or 2 lost this is not the news I wanted to hear at all.

19yr old non-league striker in. Experienced striker at championship level out! :disapointed2se:

not exactly experienced is he! one season in the championship, 6 goals. looking at it that way, not a massive lose.

however, i do agree we should keep him. he has a lot more to offer and showed real signs of improvement towards to end of last season.

akinde in to learn from adebola this season and take his place next season. i think this is certainly looking to the future

So is this the 'Taking the club forward' move we have been expecting? :disapointed2se:

So much for the 'I will only bring in players better than what we have' comments.

After watching the game today coming away wondering whether it was a point gained or 2 lost this is not the news I wanted to hear at all.

If Trundle has gone then its simply because he didn't produce the goods often enough at City - end of. Theres no sentiment in football.

As for Swansea - they have a newish manager and they did very without Trundle last season. Do they need him? Possibly not.

A mod has been clear enough in fairness, untill we know 'owt more, lets leave it.

In response to anyone questioning gj, what has trundle done for us? Hardly the 20 goal a year player we all thought he was - And yes he was given a chance.

I agree that there's far too much speculation here.

Selective memory though about GJ - why not question individual decisions by the greatest manager since Alan Dicks? - he thought LT was worth £1m plus a big wage, and I don't remember everyone welcoming the signing.

LT has been given a chance though - and actually looked ok at the end of last season, so i'd be surprised if he was going, but who knows..

A mod has been clear enough in fairness, untill we know 'owt more, lets leave it.

In response to anyone questioning gj, what has trundle done for us? Hardly the 20 goal a year player we all thought he was - And yes he was given a chance.

Rubbish! Leave what??? shall we not discuss the club and its footballing matters on a club forum because it doesn't suit someones timing!!! :noexpression:

Your 2nd sentence is purely a matter of opinion and the last time I noticed I was quite able to come to my own opinion without your aproval or otherwise.

Rubbish! Leave what??? shall we not discuss the club and its footballing matters on a club forum because it doesn't suit someones timing!!! :noexpression:

It's pretty ###### clear, people give up their time to run this forum and ask a favour - How about you put yourself out and show them some respect

It's pretty ###### clear, people give up their time to run this forum and ask a favour - How about you put yourself out and show them some respect

I am happy to show due respect to anybody but will not be dictated to by another forum member as to what I should or should not post. Last time I looked I did not see the word 'Moderator' beneath your avitar!

As always some people on here seem to think that they can expect others to accept certain decisions made without any reason or explaination.

I'm confused what exactly does that mean ?

Just shows that no matter how good GJ is.he cannot sign a decent goal scorer.

Are you saying GJ cannot sign a decent goal scorer ? bcus i think you'll find it was GJ who signed Trunds in the 1st place. He has also just signed Maynard who also has a decent goal scoring record. Adebola has also a decent scoring record so lets not start slagging Gary off just bcus a player might want to leave bcus he's not getting 1st team football

Thats if this rumour is true anyway

I am happy to show due respect to anybody but will not be dictated to by another forum member as to what I should or should not post. Last time I looked I did not see the word 'Moderator' beneath your avitar!

As always some people on here seem to think that they can expect others to accept certain decisions made without any reason or explaination.

Well spotted, I'm not a mod, but I think after someone asks us to leave off of something for a time it's only fair that we save them the time of having to delete stuff, by not posting it.

Player with potential in? Yes.

Player who proved in his chances last season that he isn't cut out to play at this level and will only depreciate as he gets older? Barely experienced after his occasional role in one season at the level, either.

Steve Jones wasn't Premier League experienced. He was just crap.

Your 2nd sentence is purely a matter of opinion and the last time I noticed I was quite able to come to my own opinion without your aproval or otherwise.

The person giving their opinion that Trundle hadn't done anything for us was also giving their opinion and welcome to give it - so why do you try and suggest they can't voice their opinion yet demand you get to express yours?

Well spotted, I'm not a mod, but I think after someone asks us to leave off of something for a time it's only fair that we save them the time of having to delete stuff, by not posting it.

Fair comment. I do not mean to disrespect you or anybody I just get frustrated at being treated like a mushroom (kept in the dark and fed s%@t) which seems to happen an awful lot at times when you support City.

Guest churchill gaffer
I really do hope this is not the case. I would be gutted! :-(

Can I pay his transport fees. PLEASE!

Most laziest player I have ever seen!

He had so much talent, but never showed the effort.

GOOD BYE, HOPEFULLY.

Just listened to the Johnson post-match interview and he says there is nothing in this rumour whatsoever.
Like the done deal for a Carle replacement and the European striker that was meant to be signing.

Trunds has never really been given a proper chance and I feel he is one of the better strikers at this club. Will be gutted if he goes.

Can I pay his transport fees. PLEASE!

Most laziest player I have ever seen!

He had so much talent, but never showed the effort.

GOOD BYE, HOPEFULLY.

IMO u are just hoping and trying to speed up the departure of this Great player starting completely unfounded 5hit all the time. FFS i can smell some disgruntled Gas here.

GIVE IT A REST

I'm confused what exactly does that mean ?

Are you saying GJ cannot sign a decent goal scorer ? bcus i think you'll find it was GJ who signed Trunds in the 1st place. He has also just signed Maynard who also has a decent goal scoring record. Adebola has also a decent scoring record so lets not start slagging Gary off just bcus a player might want to leave bcus he's not getting 1st team football

Thats if this rumour is true anyway

In not so many words YES. His track record with strikers he's brought in is very poor. He has brought in some very useful other players though - but not strikers who will bag you 20-25 goals a season.

Adebola is a very good player but will not score more than 12-15 goals a season but thats not his main role in the team. Maynard to me looks as though he will also struggle to get goals this season. I agree he's not getting the best service but 20-25 a season strikers create there own chances as well.

It was interesting listening to the crew fans before tues nights game. They basically said the same thing and that maynard gets his goals purely from spills from the keeper etc.

Archived