IGNORED

Ivan Sproule's Dive

westred1

Fantastic!

Thank you, Robbored. I'd been reading all this self-righteous sh1te about Ledesma, considering getting annoyed enough to reply, but then your marvellous message gets posted. It perfectly, albeit quite unintentionally, illustrates precisely the point I was going to make about the stench of hypocrisy drifting westwards. And it even gave me a genuine belly laugh as an unexpected bonus.

Thank you Robbo!

And cheerio for the last time to all you Pecksniffian whiners.

Agree what you say about his post - he likes a contrary view - but fail to see how you arrive at your conclusion of self righteousness when every other contributor to this thread has condemned Sproule.

The only whingers on Saturday were your latin cry babies, and of course Dowie and his helpful assistants who spent most of the afternoon whinging at the ref, linesman and fourth official.

Fantastic!

Thank you, Robbored. I'd been reading all this self-righteous sh1te about Ledesma, considering getting annoyed enough to reply, but then your marvellous message gets posted. It perfectly, albeit quite unintentionally, illustrates precisely the point I was going to make about the stench of hypocrisy drifting westwards. And it even gave me a genuine belly laugh as an unexpected bonus.

Thank you Robbo!

And cheerio for the last time to all you Pecksniffian whiners.

What's Pecksniffian - you being rude?

Archived